Friday, November 7, 2008

To Tagboarders!

Meh! Sorry no reply2. xD

Just dont have the time now. I really want exam to end like NOW! Argh damn poa esuk! I reply here if you dont mind~ ;D

MG: Sorry ya for the late late late reply! Dang! Even if you have been to China. It seems everyone I know going there! I nak ke sana jua! Hope my parents in better state & will bring me there this hols. (= Want to come! xD

Rabz: Yeah, I do in fact know that. But she also said that she is mad not because of the mood swings but because of us. Well not all of us. She totally changed. Everyone knows it. She is so freaking different now days. But Iam losing the point anyway I guess she just hates us. x(

Katong: Yeah up to Sarah lh~ I'll support. (= Kangkang ani apakn? & napa pulang suddenly sal si Chuck ani! Adedeh! xD Suka kali katong ani. Dang! My syg suka a girl. Jeles eyh! HAAAAAA!

Bazh: ada pulang reply tue. But buat lgi th. Haaaaaa! <33 ;D

Niks: Yes, I'll gladly do that aftur the exams! Motha tut exam! xD

Booboo yyg the most adorable eyes: Waduh, panjang amat her nick ahh! heheh. Tau pun I inda faham. gagaga inda jua apapa kambang. Its an honour jua tue dapat that title. 'Most Adorable Eyes' kn kn kn~ Heeeeee awwwww (mcm donkey plg) booboo called I maniss. Booboo yyg lgi manisss mcm madu! haaaaa! xD

Quini:Quiniiii~ heheh sorry for all those typos I did arah your blog! gagaga xD Thnx for the linking too. & & & to reply arah the Fs I didnt reply all those time. Here. "I miss youh tuh" (= Its been awhile. But now I can read your blog jua. So no biggie. (=

Maleno: Haaaai Maleno my chatting buddy dulu. Dang! Batah udah inda contact with you ah. Soory ya. Inda jua basar bnar Sarah tue. xD Kecil/baby tue masih! (org inda faham) Cuteee kn my niece~ Siok nie hols. xD

Joel: will do bro!

Eqah: Iawah. Your niece jua. Gagaga. Well I dont know if you know me, but I guess I did see you sometimes. I think! xD & no no no I aint her cousin Iam the sibling of kaka Azee. ;D Mind if I link you~ (=

Bh people. No no updates today. Tired doing nothing, tired delaying my studies. xD
After tomorrow I'll consider myself free. Since monday paper 1! Free like a bird as bazh says it! xD kn bazh. What bird you want to be. (hokay that sounds wrg!)

Jaaaa~

No comments: