Saturday, November 22, 2008

Daaaang~

So I havent update for awhile. A busy week it was, esp yesterday, Friday. Iam sure most of you who went to Gala Night are waiting for me to post the pictures roite. But daaaang! I just realise I took like over 190+ pictures just that night (with Andy pictures jua) How the tut can i post all of them! xD

Buuuuuuuuut~ As a blogger, I'll try my best posting noice & memorable pics just for you readers out there. (=
(& to people who occassionaly takes my pictures i post ;P)

Soooo I wont say much about the Gala, except for the pictures caption I guess.

Important points/Fun~
-My niece Sarah sunat.
-Arrive at mall with the gang.
-Party/ate with the gang.
-Vaining with gang.
-Hafiz sleepover.

So I'll post pictures in the next post. Just be patient. It might take me the whole night to post most of them aite.
;P


No comments: