Sunday, November 30, 2008

WTF

So its currently 3.55am. & I have so much in my brain. First of all, wanna say sorry to Aime & Bazh. Surri no reply, I fell asleep around 6pm!! (Time lagg, like jet-lagg!) Then woke up 1am-ish. Then surf blogs, I could not help but to notice something that bothers me. I got the picture but I would never expected from this family & what their going through.

What makes it worst, its happening to my close friend. Who I care.

& Bazh tadi seeing you was very hard. Nampak ah Bazh kn nagis ah! Made me sedih. So I just smiled. =D
Dont worry Bazh, I'll be around! hehe ;) & I thank you for the bracelet bazh~ You can keep mine! (=
<3

Owh & Bazh, your dream ahh. The car jalan sendiri ahh. I tried to reverse! gagaga. (not helping)
Dont worry Bazh we wont jalan without you. Enough, dont cry~

Nadz, Iam sorry for what has happen to your father's friend. Yes, must be hard seeing your dad in that situation. It was just too sudden. Be strong Nadz.

Its damn early now & I have mixtures of feelings right now. Mad, Sad, Hyper, Happy & Missing someone. I dont know which mask to use.

Well, best if I cont. sleeping again. =)

Morning lovlies & readers. Hope your day today, be a happy & relaxing day.

No comments: