Friday, November 14, 2008

where?

Where did it go?

Sorry for not updating yeah. (Bru jua 1 day) xD

Iam just wondering what Iam missing. Some feeling seem lost. Like, you know when something is missing in you. I have no idea what I speak of. Damn! It started yesterday, Thursday nearing end of school. It just went *puff. Gone in thin air. But I have no idea what?

(Daaang, wth am I talking about.) xP

My smile is here, just slightly. But the feeling is not. Am I just smiling for the sake of others. I guess thats it yeaah. But that doesnt seem right either.

*Thinking to one self....

I just want to write something, but at what cause? What for really? Other than my usual rantings. Do I need to write these down? Do I want something, attention? A feeling I envy. Being in Love? Perhaps!

I know pursuing love at my age seems a little odd. (Not in Brunei though) Just everyday, I think Iam missing out. Damn! A twist of faith in my chapter, my life, my sorrow.

*Wait...

(15mins later)

Iam ok. Just needed some time.
(=

Daaaaang confusing.

Btw pics of Thurs will be posted tomorrow.

Bazh: I no no school. hehe. Ilang kajab jaa~ xD
Nya naow: Active tia ia blog ahh~ & nooooo inda ilang nie! ;P
Booboo: Sorry ahh, marah nie masih! x(

I wont wait forever.
=)

No comments: