Sunday, October 5, 2008

Raya Update~

Since today is the last day of hols, I guess I'll start blogging again. Why so? I have no idea. My hands were very iski wanting to write since I last left off. But it seems the later my holiday the better & funner it becomes. As for leaving puasa saddens me & dreading raya at first. I have my mood down.

As to my surprise I found that raya so far is going well & fun. It doesnt seem to be like last year. All started with the last min cleaning & baking of kuih-kuihs. I guess not having my maid & having my family all together cleaning in harmony (few disputes & back bone crushing carrying of furnitures) helping out was just a bonding we need. Plus with Sarah who has her first raya with us. (=

Iam truly thankful for this year as it is the best of the best. No doubt about that. As my age will be brewing into adulthood, I'll like to enjoy my last years being a teen & hey I guess it worked out well this year. Everything seems fine. Now & then oppurtunities will rise & better be ready for it. This hols I've been asking alot about technical school. I guess I'll be there not not MD. But lets see.

1st day

So anyway, first day of raya. Finished cleaning our house last min was awake till 12, but my bro sis & I was up until 4am. Remember that day! So woke up knowing we can eat, well excites me for some reason. So as usual prayer. So it began, the raya in kampong where my house & cuzn open house together. Always for 1day raya. So went to peeps house. Having my bro & sis there made it much funner layaning people. (well support, bck up lh ah) xD

I wont go into details since loads happen. Having relatives coming, serving, talking, cooking, giving ampau, picture snapping. You know the picture. + we were tired not enough sleep. xD
Loads happen.

2nd day went to Temburong.

-Went by car to limbang. 2hrs wait. x(
-Raya Limbang (grand's other fam)
-Prayer at modern mosque. x)
-Sarah quiet~
-Watching movies P.Ramlee xD
-Msging booboo ;D
-Visit my ngahs & uwa & vaining.
-KACHING $$$ xD
-Otw balik stuck in limbang 5 freaking hours! (baik jua dapat liat movie dlm kreta ah, if nada mati! + my mob batt abis!) Sampat watch 4 movies while stuck in the freaking long line! Hulk, hulk 2, hancock, iron man!
-Balik at 10+ missed more open house! =(

3rd day

-Errr, jalan ngahs house.
-Visiting parents friends.
-Kaching $ xD
-Not much since bro nada.
-Makan2~

4th day
-Rehat~
-Alone at home, everyone seperate raya-ing. xD
-Main game. (puas puas)
-Inda melayan org since I alone jua & inda ready! xP
-Internet being a bitch.
-Well from this day onward. Mcm ani th my days masa school days. Back to the good old days! Arggh!
-Cant wait to chill with the gang though.

Pictures! Hrmmm I dont think I can since its like 100s of them. Seriously just this 3 days of raya! Maybe nanti th.

Hokay take care people. Have fun raya in school? xD

No comments: