Friday, October 17, 2008

Type~

My hands yern to type something. =) Its already 1am, + I have extra class which I decided not to go. Malas. Today was fine. Enough said. Mostly spend with booo~ & mostly debate about squid/octopus between Dinda & Donkey.

Anyway I went to raya today. We jalan late & landed only 2 houses! xD Anyway when I was at my in laws (jumpa Sarah tarus) it was raining. & ocassionally the house tutup karan only for awhile (sensitive transformer or sumthing) because of the lightning. It was like brapa kali. Evrytime it closes everyone shouts of sorrow. Cali yo, balik2 lgi kn. It seems mcm disco sja! HAAAA!

Owh Danial, I met your parents tadi. I dont think they kenal me. But we'll eventually meet lagi on Saturday, yes? So carry on we spend there for an hour + parents talking. Beside there lots of pretty people & cute babies so no biggie. xD Ada Sarah punya gang lupanya udah! x) Penagis bana Sarah ani. So jalan went to my bungsu. Chillex there, makan buah2 tia pulang! Then hour later balik. Slept in car thinking of someone ;D Then came home tarus main game! x)

Now tired, so decided to chill while typing down my doings & maybe thoughts later if its not to personal. xD


No comments: