Monday, October 6, 2008

School Reopens~

Overslept at 5.40am. Matie akhir ah rushed everything. But for some reason I came school on time. So when I was wearing my school pants it was so loose! So I was struggling with my pants sampai end school! Gagaga. First came put my bag & the dudes greeted each other lh sama Danny & all. Then went outside poke si pengi~ & went to Bazh. Expression from Chel "Rif kurus jua engkau!" I was like err iakh! xD *Flattered

Then lagi from Bazh. Tinggi she said? I didnt notice it at first. But then soon i start comparing to those tall peeps & I was surprised! xD What the hell did I do during those 2 weeks I wonder. Makan banyak, sports pun nada all I did main game! Howell! xP

So anyway notice "The Zainals" nada, so everyone wonder lh. It was quiet lh at first. Sat with Ida love (main2 ler) Who by the way inda skulah suk =( With BNM di dapan kn. So catch up on stuff. Had geo, poa & eng. It past by quickly. Where did i go masa recess ah. Iam so blurry now but I remember si Andy ada braces! Awesome, so lju one. I want braces!

I dont feel all that well now x( I seem sick!

So yada yada, free period for econ dangar lagu Hafizu buat. Lawaaa~ Chill with joel, liat err Facebook & blogs. Chill with the girls liat drg main game. Kacau booboo~ ;D

Geo, becerita dgn Ida~ Also told us jokes. Also I went tukar tempat time to time. With donkey, pengi & adinda & BNM ft Ida. Chill out lh with them. Bazilah seem to be wondering to much. As she says going subconsious. xD Mafia mcm biasa ketawa sja. Nya naow cute-er than ever! Heeee. Miss staring her baa & ia blocking her view in anyway possible! xD & Ida with her slappings with no apparent reason! x)

Then miss staring at this one girl in particular yg beautiful matanya. Bwwoooooh kambang ya nie~ ;D Si pengi baa~ With Donkey who likes to draw circle on my hand if ada jerawat! Astah! With adinda punya funny laughing attitude! =B So yeah, I got my hand written again. Didnt expect any but ada jua!

Baliks, as usual chat with the wonders wafiy,haq,nafeez & all. Sma sma sma Pengi & Liyana~ Also with Andy's girl gang! xD

Bh chow. I am entah cold but my body is hot for some reason. Damam lh tue namanya. Owh & another pain I got for days now. My tooths' at the back is growing. Its tweening now! It F**king hurts! Sampai my gum at the side is well huge. Payah nak makan! x(

Posting raya pictures next. After rehat for awhile lh~

No comments: