Monday, September 29, 2008

A brief brief update

Saturday

Where did I left off? *checking last post. Owh roite about cuzn new house. Well lets rewind on brief happenings on Sat. That night after sungkai, we went bbq at my cuzn wife family side (I dont know the terms xD ) So yeah, mkn banyak that day! Seriously! Mkn bbq udang, baked potato. While waiting for chicken kmi main ps2 bolas. Kalah eyh! I lost my touch to the lil dudes who I used to beat dulu! =.=

So after than 10+ makan bbq chicken! Non stop I tell you. Its so beautiful yummy! Cana kn tue? Btw we walked there, since inda jauh. Myself, bro & sis for now. Main badil & bunga api. yadayadayada! Owh & masa kmi mkn atu the dudes there main badil yg bising2 atu kn! So masa kmi makan! Payah banget! Tutp telinga! Mcm war sja! Cian my sis! xD

So balik like 11+ with my bro & bro cuzn. It was like jrg we walking at the street at that time of night. Wel he was using his scooter bike! *Kambang ;D He came to the house to watch bola that day.


Sunday

Wanted to go shopping, mom, aunt, sis & elder sis & myself. So we went in the morning until 11+pm! Waduh! But it was fun.

-Start off, jln2 bali tudung & kain. Since its like 4 ladies imagine what bundle of kain & tudung was there! Shat! I must say! My eldest sis lgi kuat shopping sampai mahal lh! haaaaaaaa!

-Went to athirah, with only 4 of us, then shopping. (I only bought magz) Then met up with eldest sis. No sarah! =( So then ke kuilap then yayasan drop of mom & aunt nyebarang. While sis & I tiredly wait for sungkai. Took a nap! Since that night I did not sleep AT ALL! xD (Padan muka!)

-Went to airport mall, where we ate di Sri Patik. It was full house. Owh & my sis invite me to dinner sma the Sheffield uni batch. So basically I was left out but did in fact laugh. Since drg siok lh jua. *cough2 lots of hot ladies? kawan kakas lh! Lawa ;D owh no iam attracted to older ladies! Err

-So sungkai smapi 10+ then balik sampai 11 plus. Owh I think I saw 2 of my blogger buddies masa jln. ;D

-Got calls from danny. But my cidet kn habis jua. So he inform mme of something! Damn was I glad he did. Thanks dude. Satisfy ku! So jst becus of tht msg he gave me, I decided to jln esuk pgi!

-Owh I did not main game, since over tired so I slept early! xD Nyaman my sleep with OMG unsual dreams. (dont want to talk about it)

Monday

Mau jalan skajab lupanya sampai kul 2+ Morning jalan sampai afternoon. Siok pulang today bought 'The stuff' Danial & I was looking for. Nyaman hati ku. Then ke tambing ambil cakes/kuih from temburong. Then shopping di Bunut Hua ho. Bought my self bajus, groceries & dvd. Well now abis the money. Bru kana bagi, abis tia! $150 gone! Badil lgi alum! x(

So then balik tidor sampai sungkai. Then msg si Pengi~ ;D
Cian damam! Get well! Heeee~

Bh peeps.

So many pics so lil time. Maybe tomolo~
After that I wont be posting till raya maybe.
(=

No comments: