Monday, October 20, 2008

Laughing Monday~

So I did post pictures but its so damn slow. So postpone pictures for tomolo with stories~ xD

For now lets talk about today~

Today was sure laughable day. It made me laugh so hard till I got headache & was some how out of laughters! Woah! Cana kn tue. So With BNM, Ida & I. Awal2 pagi sudah "Ngok" banar! Tpinya kn topic2 nya ani kuning & full of gatalness. Katong tue! HAAAA!

Bazh was damam & was taking naps but she did heard the convo & cant stop to laugh. Nya naow pun damam but mcm inda sja~ Katong gatal! Ida, cian, kn blajar ya wah tpi kmi bising ketawa.

So the topics was sal Gajah lh, pokok lh, Rubber pen that looks weird, what Mafia do with the gajah, Rape, etc! Astah bh sudah th! Ngalih ku ketawa!

Poa nada good thing since kami inda buat hw. Yo dudes buat eyh, since tadi 4b kana stand up oleh cikgu! So we had maths instead. At least this time I copied stuff instead of sleeping. Break was with BNM makan-ing err apa nama nya ah. Keropok dri rumah lh ah! Nyaman! Chillex.

Econ, Ya Rabbi! Ani lgi so call "Guys Talk". Hafizu, Rahat & I. Astah. Ani talk nya lgi tia way PG18! Mmmbaah. Not too much detail. Since its Guys Talk. Faham2 lh ah! Hey not saying we gatal! Its just what we talk about! Owh we did the execrcises. Boring. Sini pun tawa mcm si palui!

Before geo, kami be-gang. Raya dudes went to toilet kn use wax si Karey. For hair lh! Jgn lain eyh! With Farez, Buds, Keem & Wafiy. Ramai bh kami.

Anyway geo, I did not listen. 1st sat with BNM, Fabs & Ida & Karey. Suddenly Syah wanted to usai my hair. My hair yg karau! xD Gagaga! Payah nie kn style. But she did it nice lh jua. My new stylist! Heheh ;P Then I went to Booboo side! Which btw was so quiet.

Napa ya. Kajut ku, slalu nya bising. Nada I kali bh! HAAAA! Prasaaan! Nada wah! Usul nya mereka tak ada mood. But booboo was alright as soon i was there! Kn boo~ ;P

So then baliks akhir. Chat with Andy, Aime, Aimi. Yada-yada-yada. Balik, makan di kedai! Blablabla!

But today was a funny day mahn!
Chill peeps~

No comments: