Sunday, October 12, 2008

What a day.

Here people an update. Well kamu might be sleeping by now.

Currently~

-...Super Duper Tired.
-...Dont want to sleep.
-...Missing people so so much. You know who you are ;D
-...Watching Mummy.
-...Being random
-...Regretting
-...Still up at 11.34pm & running.
-...Thinking of my future.
-...Thinking of poa hw.
-...Thinking what Iam missing out/regrets.
-...Thinking what i'll miss out tommorow at school since I wont be going to school xP
-...Basically thinking alot more!

Mmmmbaah~

So yes, I wont go to school tomorrow. (I'll tell you why in a second). Well, so tadikan I had my open house. Which I horribly regret since I did not invite my friends. x( Takut last min or sasat or too far. But yeah it bums me out that I wouldnt be hospitable (sp) But rest assure as I'll open my house next year for you guys~ Insyaallah =)

So anyway started the open house at 11am sampai 11malam ani baru habis. Woah thats long, beside its a open house for my sister, bro & mom. So bagun awal rushed last min. & layan people throughout the day. It was calm at first then at night! Kabooom! Ramai~

Like I mention all the time, nada maid kn so basically we all did our part except for dad. Gagaga. well ia layan lh. Let me do it in bullet points if you dont mind.

-Abg's girlfriend Ka Hafsyah came for the first time to the house & of course the parents. ;D
-Took pictures.
-Layan people kawan mamas.
-Main game sekajab (as break lh ah) with cuzn.
-Then yes cuci pinggan/glass, refill foods/candies etc, layan kids, giving ampau. xD
-Meet so so many cute lil childrens, yes I love kids~ Esp yg manja2! hehe
-Apparently played with this 1 lil girl, sister's friend's daughter. Kiut~ Manja lgi~
-& for some reason there was loads of lawa people. Heeeee~
-Ada my mom's friend daughters well kami ani exchanging looks lh! Malu lh! Haaaaaaa!
-Then kawan kakas lgi lawa2! Waduh! xD
-Took pictures.
-Liat tv. Parental control with parents masa nada guests! It was akward but fun. xD
-Met Abg-abgs & kaka-kakas yg kenal.

Pictures might be post tomorrow~
Night peeps.

I miss Booboo,Yakuba, Nya naow, my syg (inside joke), MG & purple loving girl? ;D
You do know who you are right.

I think I'll post a random post.
If I dont post it I might have already fell asleep/talking crap/or just pure lame! xD

No comments: