Friday, October 17, 2008

To a certain someone.

I'm Sorry.

I didnt know what I was thinking. I really got nothing to say but lame excuses. Listening to your song Saikai Story by gackt for the sake of wanting to know you would cry just hearing it, trying to feel what you feel. But to tell you the truth I dont even know the extend of what your feeling. Its just to deep.

Listening while typing this moment. Repeating over & over.

Sorry I let you down. I let many people down. But to let you know that I do care! Not being there for you was just plain stupid on my part. I did try that last moment but I guess I was too late. Tugging on your arm for your attention, But was flawless. So went back pretending it didnt hurt & laugh away with fake laughter. I just wanted to go away after that.

Sorry.
Dont lose your hope on me.
I dont want to lose you.



No comments: