Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bazh Iam worried. But what you may be going through is called 'Schizophrenia' in other skitzo. It does happen to people where they talk to their self. I got those experiences dulu. xD But not that bad. Not like yours sampai ada dream that you were talking sampai having a frame & well yeah. Give me chills just imagining that! Matie! xD You'll be fine Bazh~

So anyway that was a insider of my friend.


Lets talk about today, shall we? We shall. (bwooh talking to myself) So slept late last night main game sma abgs, came to school sleefy but not at first. So had Bio, what a bore but yeah I did try to listen. Sat with Pengi at first but it was soo silau! xD Biasa kn sitting to a beautiful girl next to you sampai shining2 spot light at her. APAAAN! xP

Then poa was fine, sitting with Karey. Did work. Then geo sma Chel, Karey & BNM. It was awesome. Hyper baa kami. Tpi cian si Karey rindu girlnya sampai mau tidor kn lala-land nya! So Chel *cough-cough vaining for some reason. It was fun lh. Batah sudah kmi inda hyper cana nie lh.

Recess, err I always forgot what I did & where I went. Pokoknya ada makan. =D Sma BNM jua adaa.

History, I was darn sleepy. It was boring, test was postponed. English had our new T. Ms.Ong. She is well, ok lh but *yawn. I still prefer my fav T. Mrs.Chin~ Apparently I'll miss her soon when she leave. Her influence aussie accent, her strictness, her well sence of fashion, her brightness of teaching english. (Apakn nie lain jua) & beside she is lawa! Err *cough2! Lets carry on.

Mib, for some reason I miss cikgu Asmisyah. (sp) She gave birth to baby girl. Congrats cikgu. (= So hyper lh lgi kami ani. & apparently the whole class was talking esp BNM & Chel, Karey & myself. Sampai cikgu tagur2 us! xD

Balik, was fast. Meaning to say my dad was there udah. Say papai to pengi & stalk her car! xD & cut-ted my hair. =D & main game after that. Bh The End. =P

Jaaaa people~
(Eyh dri mana nie)
;D

Chel, I might post gambar2 itu esuk ok. Connection is slow now.

As for now I might post another post~




No comments: