Thursday, October 30, 2008

Arrrrr!

ARGHHH!

How depressing...

to know when you did a mistake in exam & know you'll get scolded or even worst fail at it & cant do anything about it.

to know that the first real important exam was freaking hard & now losing faith in my other subjects.

to know how much I want to study but it never seem to work out & the next day you go to exam knowing you havent studied enough that makes you so pressured!

that I have to control my free will to roam, stare, wonder, enjoy myself during exam.

that exam ever existed.

that your heart is wanting to have something but it doesnt seem to go right.


RAWWWR!

Iam quite depressed, but somehow I really try to deny it & just smile away. =)

I want to be happy.
I want to be loved.
I want to eat.
I want to love someone.
I want to hug.
I want to kiss.
I want to be smart.
I want to pass with flying colors.
I want to hold someone.
I want to waste my time in vain.
I want to travel.
I want to go to the beach.
I want to drive.
I want to be fit.
I want to go on a date.

Errrr... Just letting out my pressured self. =3

My brain is all scramble, I cant find the right words. What should I do?

I somehow regret growing old or better yet reaching adulthood.
As they say "What happen to the good old days" where things were so much simple. (well hardships lh jua)

KORAA~ ;P

Jaaaaa. Iam out. Till next time my insanity part 2. ;D
Owwh to my friends, Iam sorry to what has happen.

'Problems are everywhere!'





No comments: