Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Happenings~

Hokay, today was I active. Hyperactive to be exact. That means I tend to do stupid things/clumbsy/or just playing stupid! But it was an awesome day except history. A bore but at least study kn. I'll go with points again.

-Errr history 1st period. Study study study!

-Poa, quiet quiet quiet sma my gay partner si Karey! xD Owh ya did my work!

-Break was Bazh most of the time. Chatted with her, stare at nya naow, scandal sma syg! *ahax!

-So recess start tia my hyperness. Where Uchi & I went to the psr students & lined up pretending kn ambil the exam, Tarus becerita sma this boy. Ucapnya si uchi student tuha since ia be-janggut! Haaaa!

-This time also where i main sma booboo mcm kanak2! ;D Main poking/ambating! xD

-Ada this time si Karey tolak booboo so strong that she pelanting on the floor sampai her tudung telapas. I was loike shit! Kasar jua si Karey ani! Banar pengi, sudah kn lumpat save pengi but inda sampat! Haaaaaa~ ;D

-So anyway after awhile chatted & main sma BNM, Zainals, Ida with paper plates. Bekiap lh, main boomarang lh, target si katong lh! Haaaaaaa!

-Ada masa syg & I kn putus sampai action2 lh kami! HAAAAAA! Sampai bazh ketawa owwhh begitu kuat!

-Chillex sma Fifins, Booboo, Adinda & Donkey jua. Donkey balik2 angan2 baa! xD & & & everytime liat si adinda ada dia smile~ Heeeee! =D Si Booboo mcm biasa, shweet & cantiks *ahaxx!

-Donkey then wrote on my right hand "Jubor" Apaler! xD

-Uchi & I dangan Idaa went to toilet to err yeah. Well jaga lh. (that early pharse sounds weird, jgn lain2 eyh!) xD
Baik jua we were there ada these young2 dudes sitting there ckp Hi Hi ke Ida. I was like "Apa Hi Hi!" Kira kn defend Ida lh ahh~ ;D Eseh~ Then otw balik ada tia si Ida ckp "Minta tampar kh!" Yeaaaah terror eyh! xD

-So then ada lh went I was walking to BNM side, where out of nowhere kn gugur ani wah sal bag lh aku lgi lju! Nada cali mun gugur! HAAAAAAAA! So kana ketawa oleh BNM & Fab girls~ Malueee!

-Malay sat with booboo side with Uchi, Dinda & Donkey. Biasa nie at malay. Siok lh jua C.Mawar. xD

-Econs, err did copy notes & listen shikit sja. Heeeee. Duduk with the gang Hafizu & Rahat, Booboo, Adinda, Donkey & BNM. So chill sma booboo. Rindu I matanyeee~ Lawaaa! *kambang ya nie!

-BNM, duduk sana sal they want me to block this view! xD Stare at Nya naow just to bully her! xD

-Adinda was like entah, scared kh? While donkey angan2 lgi! Haaaaa!

-Booboo wrote on my left hand "Booboo" so then I joined both my hands jadi "Jubor Booboo" Hahahah! xD

-Then baliks, & my dad sudah there so no dangan booboo~ ='( Heeeeeeee~

Ok let me stop here~ (=


So these down here regardings people's blog~

Bazh: A noice dream bazh~ ;D Tpi nada mengena my dream pasal world war where I was balik2 killed but for some reason I was alive again. Err so random! Haaaa xD Well anyway, lets try that one day. Since kami inda pandai main instrument bazh sja main while kmi posing & antam2 main! HAAAA!

Booboo: Awwwwwwwwww~ Shweet ahh booboo to edit! Eyh biasa jua ahh since booboo I ini slalu sweet! Huuuuuuuu~ ;D

MG: No no swearing lagi ahh! Chill chill now MG. (= Smile~ Hope posting you in here makes you a bit happy! xD

Adinda: Lawaaaaaa dinda punya blog. Sakai2 I main? wah! hahaha xD Gambar2 lgi~ heeeee

Donkey: Awwww, lawa ahhh ada the cute couple's picture udah in your blog. Bh agath angan2! xD




Hokay people Iam out. K.O. Nak tidor awal~


No comments: