Sunday, October 19, 2008

Memorable~

Warning post is extremely long! (since its memorable so it has too be long.) Summarize sudah nie!

So the whole picture I took yesterday was 156 pictures. Alot I know. So dont expect me to post all. Dudes if you want the pics just ask aite. Plus I want the other side of the pics from Danny.

I'll scan through the events.

Woke up early, plus I cant sleep that night. Too excited I guess. xD So I thought we are meeting at Easy Way at 9am. So Danial said to come early to his house at 8am. So basically I was rushing & was also late. Came 8+ to his house. Lupanya they wanted to meet like 10.30! So I was like. Ahhh "All that rushing for nothing" xD But it was no biggie chill lh rumah Danny. It was fun. Lawa bilik nya ah! xP

Then soon we met up with Zainals. So waited for the girls lagi. Woah, was it way past the time. xD So we stroll around, just us guys. Siok lh jua. Then eventually they arrived. Rachel tak de. =( So we went to the bakery buy foods. Shapa ah blanja! Ate in car, went to kedai to buy drinks. So then ada this motorbike parking beside the car. Dared Uchi to sit on it! HAAAA! He did! Panat. Then he got makeup from Syah. He did look gay! Haaaa! Danny & I were the only photographers.

Owh & a surprise small yummy cake bought from Syaza & Syah for the birthday boys. Karey & Danny. In the car.

So we had like 3-4 trips to rumah Syaza. Her dad ask to buy things. We did rest at her house while waiting driver get back. Her house is so beautiful & comfy. So then te-click my head. (Damn, Iam at rumah Syaza) Yes, it was a big deal to me! =P Met her parents jua. =)

Then start our journey. At 12+, So then Syah got a phncall from her mom to come back home sal teacher's Sgs came to her house. Owh, she had open house jua. (Tpi host nya jalan!) xD So we went to her house but the teachers balik udah! xD So the first house. Greeted her parents & makan SHU SHI! Yes! Finally, my craving completed.

Chill at this comfy living room, chatting & eating. Was great! Syah inda bagi tour to her big house! xD But I did get to see the swimming pool! xD 1.30+ (Iam ikuting the events frm pictures so I do know the timeline) ;P we jalan decided to pray at masjid. Well them not Syah & I. Awu aku malas! Bad boy! So dangani Syah in the car. Chatting. (=

Took pictures in the car. Jalan about 2+ & landed rumah T.Mawar. Took pictures, liat tv, liat picture albums & T.Mawar is cooking for us last min! xD So tunggu lh. Siok lh chatting sma cikgu. Plus her 2 son Waie & Danish cute! Waie ya Rabii! Gendut cute~ Makan, had chats that made me smile. But for the others akward! xD We were there quite long. By 3.50 left.

Kami msg like alot of people asking if they were home. xD Si Nabil lh paling awal msg tpi akhir jua kmi ke sana. We almost forget to go there! Si Hafizu, stalling ia prepare makanans! Bazh, Belle, the Shahs etc nada rumah. Then at 4+ landed di masjid lagi. Again Syah & I were in the car. Chatting ambil gambars. It took some time till they were done. But I didnt mind. Siok sma Syah talking. (=

Arrived rumah Hafizu at 4.40, Makan tarus lh nie. So chat & ate. Ina batah kmi sana since we are chasing time. Kn main drums nya tpi inda kana suruh! Hahaha! Nada wah! Control makan jua since kmi banyak makan dh! Awu si Hafizu masak. Iakn! Took pics again, group pic. Took banyak chocolate lgi aku ah!

5.20 start our journey to Nabil's house. We were kinda lost. But goot thing Karey "the know it all" (in a good way) dude was taking direction! xP So the chat otw there was CALI! + with an event where we saw the host running nyebarang road out of nowhere ke rumah nya. Haaaahaha! Ate alot of kacangs & kuih2. Chatting2, main sma rubix cube. Paning lh Danial & I liat si Nabil complete rubix box ah! Haaaa!

Then masa kn balik, Syaza & Syah pull a prank on me while si Uchi as the victim! HAAAA! Serious ahh kami ah. Handal dorang acting atu eyh! xD 'The dissapearence of my cam' So faham lh ah! Sudah kn tlipun Nabil tue! Then decided to go masjid lgi. Its 6.30. Akhir dh so decided to pray at Syaza's home. But before that ke kedai the girls kn bali keropoks! & boy, was they fast. xP

Arrived at 7+ rumah Syaza, then we prayed di living room as Danial as the Imam. x) This time aku sembahyang jua. But banar menyusah kn Uncle baa moving the chair, getting the tikar etc. Karey & I felt guilty. So after that soon we had our dinner. Makan Spags & soto singapore which btw Iam still craving. It is that good. Baik jua danny told me to eat it. Thanks to Syaza's mom~ (=

I mau lgi! x)

So basically ate & chat, si Uchi ambil like one spoon of this chille for the soto, Berlagak dapat tahan. HAAAA! Sian kepadasan. Siok ambil gambar. Aku sudah sweating makan sikit. Then main with glass vibration making sounds. The zainals esp si Uchi! Anoyyed some people. But I was alright. Tempting to do it but control th sja aku. Krg sakai mcm si Uchi. =D Si Danny curious!

Chill at the comfy zen living room. Sian eyh si Danial ah trauma ya, mun ia full quiet tia atu! Staring stuff aimlessly! Chat sal their maid! Hahaha siok! Took pictures. Syaza tukar bjunya into a red one. Lawa~ ;D The girls took my camera & ambil pictures lh. =D

So next was my house, we spend rumah Syaza the longest. 1hr plus. Jalan at 8. & start our journey to my house. Sat at front this time to lead. It was easy but FAR. Kn guys! See how long my journey takes! So they were like asking me how many more min & so I estimated. But in checkpoints so not accurate! Haaaa! Then everyone was like moaning. "Gila jauh jua" & all! Gagaga! But it appeals me! hahaha! Then 50mins according to the pics we finally came to my house. xD

So lupanya my aunt & si Sarah pun ada so quite ramai. Bru sampai jua. So then brought them upstairs, living room. Main snooker, ps3. But shame kajab sja! Since krg akhir. Then makan, full lah dorang. Its ok bh inda habis. Kanyang kaliah! My mom understand. Aku ani sweating lh. Trying to be hospitable. Haaaa! Then they went home like 9.40pm! Hope you enjoy it. Nanti th I do much more organize! =3

Otw ke rumah Danial drg. & this is where we parted! So I dont know the rest. Dan, aku ke rumah mu jua awal2 so count lh tue ah! =P

Then layan my cuzn & all. Sampai 10+ then chillex. K.O tarus! That was my journey with my friends. It was awesome & the best Raya ever. It seems like nothing can top this best year! (=

I Love you guys! Lets do thin again! Aite.

Owh the pics balum sampai2! haaaa! Maybe later. Dri tdi ku buat this post! xD

Chow~



No comments: