Friday, October 31, 2008

Awwwwwww~

That is one of the sweetest things anyone ever did to me. Seriously I mean it. Sure, I do have sweet moments but for once I recive it, not give it (Faham kh?) ;D It certainly makes me feel loved. Thank You Bazilah. (= But what am I kidding I always did feel loved by kamu esp you. (=

Sorry, that I made your weak-because-of-baru-bangun-heart sad. ;D Why are you apologizing for, the post is so utterly sweet & really made my grumpy-because-of-baru-bagun-self happy. (= yes, its 11.40 now, which is beyond late. x(

Bazh, you did so well on my test, trying to solve my problems. Sometimes I think, Iam no good for you or anyone on that matter. (yes, chessy) But I really dont know how to react to someone's sadness or give them good advice. All I can do is to be quiet & try to make them smile which is not really needed. I felt very useless. Gagaga.

Off topic. xD

But I really want to thank you bazh. For the early post, msg, using your mentalness to solve the problems where I will heed the words you said. (=

It did work. <33

I would've write more, but I nak mandi kn sembahyang. Heeeeee~
I Love Kamu. Esp you. Tau lh ahh. ;P

Again Thank You Bazh~
You made my day.


No comments: