Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Crush~

So right now in the living room waiting for ps3 connection to get better. So while waiting decided to do my blog early. Watching Rtb lh ahh. Well by this time its al the singing videos. Its hilarious but heck they have hot people. HAHAHA! But cali lh banar!

Anyway, for some reason I slept late. Sudah ready kn tidor 10+ after *cough2 main games skajab (yeah right) ;D But then online mau check my usual fellow bloggers if they updated or not. So before you know it was 11+ then just browsing through. It was such a miracle that I found my very very first crush (tht i can remember). It was like woah 9 years ago. Ahh damn, she is so grown up & hot ler. xD Well puppy love, I was striaght forward then but yeah rejected! HAAAAA! But what i said I meant it. I'll always like her~

I was like 9. I still remember. xD Well at that time I was very active. I gave her a heart shaped stone I found & spayed it gold (no kidding!). Got thrown back to me! Haaaaa! (jk). But seriously, if you know me, who dont I like? Iam fond of getting crushes. Anyway saw her website. But I do not dare to leave a comment. Well most of my friends dulu. Since when I left, I literally disappear from their life without saying much or contacting them since I have no knowledge of email xD. What do you expect as I was a kid, & did not have any clue on what will effect & so on.

I just founded them this year when I joined facebook. But I was not active & so were they. & it seems like they are still busy/enjoying school around the world so grown up & reaching their goals. As Iam still stuck behind them by 2 years. But that doesnt stop me since I have the bestest of friends~ You know who you are. ;D Yes 2 years, when I came from overseas they put me down a grade then failed pri 5! But still I wouldnt meet you guys & that makes me thankful enough. (=

Well shout out to them. (though they wont see this)
Annette Mentz
Steffi Chang
Philip Meyer
Josh Ring
Yoo Young
Hi Sun
Takuma Saito
Eisuke Hakamada
Fazli
Jordan
Julia Karpati
Viduka
James Wood
Isa Sukarni

Handful of them who change my life.
I'll always remember the fun moments we had in Vietnam & the best school ever UNIS~
Good Luck in your future~

xD

Mmmmbbaaah, I'll stop here & main game kajab! xD

I'll update later lgi~
As for the pics, entah, malas I!

Later~








No comments: