Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Raya Gang Pictures~

Not in order, its too much of a hassle do rearrange dont you think! xD But I do Have things to say on each pictures~ Rajin aye~ (org blajar. Buat ani tepulang!) Astah!


Otw, to Serusop with Danny & his mom. xD


The Host.


Eseh, Chillex banar eyh!


Danny's Room.


Yes I jalan so awal at 8+ & cme to Danny's House. (semangat beraya) Haaa!


MMMMBAAH. Motosikal org di naiki nya! Astaah! xD
Kana dared jua! =P


Bali cake utk the birhday boys lupanya. No wonder. I was like eyh lapar banar kn bali cake besar ani. Nyaman cake nyee~ ;D


Online Hsbc! apaan!


The dudes. Sedang usai2! xD


Mmmbah, bru meet nie. On the road lgi!


Arrived arah rumah Syaza. Danny boy!


Makeup for Uchi from the pro Syah! xD


Noice. Took by Karey~


Yeah Karey at the back & Danny at the front trying to blow out the candle but instead si Uchi at the middle blew it! Panat! xD


The daring of the riding of the bike~
Uchi


Arrived rumah Syah. Woah, shiny~ ;P


Yes, lawa udah tue Syaza~ =)


Hanging out rumah Syaza~ So comfy kn~


Lawaa eyh~ Nanti my house I make bigger with sharks in it! ANTAM! xD


Yes, Uchi bekas makeup. On his right eys sja. Mcm kana tumbuk sja! Hahah!


Masa the dudes & dudette di masjid. So Syah & I chill in the car! (=


Smile~


Waduh! Lain jua usul nya~
Haaaaa!


Ada present from girlfie~ Happy Karey! =)


Org sakai liat radio lama! But its unique & awesome plg! xD


Rumah Cikgu.Mawar! The girls~


Si Waie ahh malu! xD


Ya Ain! Cuteeee eyh! xD


The girls again~
xD


Balik from masjid!


Weeeewitzz!


Yes, sengaja aiming at syah instead of I! Pandainyeee~
;P


Ya RABBI! Cute eyh Waie makan with the crunchy sound lgi! =B


Waie sma abgs abgs! Haaaaa!


Bwwooh cikgu ahh! Marah sulnya. Waie at the back with Danish sana~


Woaahh Macho man! Bekas belari sebarang jalan! xP


Group pic taken rumah Hafizu!


awwww! How romantic! hahah


Kanyang Nil! Candid for Hafizu!
=D


Laaawaa this shot. I mean the people! *ahaxx~ ;P


Rumah Syaza that night. Lgi tia comfy! (majal)
xD


Uchi makan padas2! Berlagak org macho! Tpi nyaman yo!
=P


Woah, dapat nie Syaza Ad shampoo! Gagaga!
=P


The gals in the house. Syaza's mom~


Dinner just for us. A pleasent & wonderful dinner I must say! Thank you lgi Syaza & your parents! (=


Near the end. At my house. Makanings~


Not alot of spread to eat~ Gagag!


Di atas my living room. Eseh Syah ahh! Syaza suka the rocking chair~ Kn kn kn! xP


When they borrowed my camera~ Vaining lupanya! hehe (=


Syah in bilik Syaza~ Bwwwoohh! xD
I saw your room Syaza. Hahah skadar atu!

Bh chow peeps. Took me an hour or so to do this.
Maybe ada lgi post later. After mandi! So chillex.
Btw cuba lh my test ah!
heheh its hard/general/tricked. So just take it for fun. No pressure =)

No comments: