Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Today school

Points are just loved~ xD

-Woke up early, came to school early.

-Dangan Adinda & Pengi bawa project.

-Ramai org inda skulah. Get well Syah. Siok th your open house Ida. & Mizah, siok th ur man dtg to ur house! xD Syaza, err escape? x)

-History was quite exciting. Pasal the theory of the 'Mistaken that world is flat & not round' Stuff like these are worth listening. xD

-Chat sma danny boy~

-POA I actually did the work since I faham. Well help from my tutor Karey!

-I ate & hung out with Hafizu & Rahat. Mkn buttermilk chicken. Rindu ahh that food.

-Inda sampat liat picture nya naow yg vain! xD

-Maths, chill sma Chel & Karey with BNM jua. Banyak ckp sampai cikgu marah2! xD

-Bully stare si Nya naow mcm biasa, Wink at Yakuba mcm biasa & bully si Mafia mcm biasa! xD

-Malay was awesome, no study instead comedy central. My new fav & respected teacher. Pasal raya, uni, marriage. xD Semua ani baa ketawa! Matie!

-Mafia ketawa mcm subahanallah!

-Econs, did not do my work xD Sat with Adinda & Pengi buat antam work. xD

-Stare at pengi's beautiful eyes~ ;D

-Lupa ask Hafizu for thier song!

-Adinda showed me her stick figures drawings! HHAHAHA! xD

-Bazh kn feed me choco but inda jdi almost busted baa oleh teacher!

-Bazh pinch my cheek & injured my "sudah sakit kn tumbuh new tooth at the back with brusie & swelling gum yg sakit masa makan" (panjang amat question nya) hahaha
(Its ok bazh) Accident tueee~ ;D

-Baliks, chill sma tri-ous. Nisah bru saw my hair, kacau her new so lawa phone.

-Pengi baliks~

-Cian Ka Liyana sakit perut. So just sat there dangan. =D

-Aime curi my hat~ ;P

-Chat with Abg Wafiy~

-Bully si Aimi! xD

Bh thats it~
Later peeps~



No comments: