Sunday, September 7, 2008

I got more than thousand words to say.
But in some way, I dare not to say it.
This year has been the best, also for the worst.
I never imagine how hard it is to be an adult.
How stress life can get, though I saw it coming.

It hurts so much, Believe me.
Though I have a great family, bestest friends & blessed life,
It somehow manages to hurt, through each pain I get,
The stronger & wiser I gain, more maturity is reached.
The more serious & quiet I get.

Each day, I have to find a reason to smile.
Thank god for my family who are there,
Thank god for my friends who accompany & are there for me.
Thanks to them I got my smile.
I guess i need the attention.

I hurted alot of people this year, not intentionally,
It clings to my mind eventually to my heart,
Building emotions, making me care less,
Growing in a hype that evetually turns into tears.
I'm sorry if I hurted you. To all whom concern.

The year treated me fairly,
Mere memories & nothing more.
Iam thankful that I met you.
You brighten me up, you made me stronger,
I was just ignorant...




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

errr, morning peeps now its 6.10am, typing things down while listening to my heart throbing songs! xD So yesterday I did not blog. Ada pulang pics but banyak nya katong! (naw, I wont post it! Marah krg Mafia ah!) (maybe 1 sja) xD I wonder why! xD It was fun yesterday though si Pengi nada Majal lgi tue tanya mana her. *Ahaxx! So chill with Bnm, Bazilah, Nadzirah & Mazzidah. Seriously they make me smile & laugh.

Chill with the gang jua lh. Andi, Hafizu, Danny, Karey, Uchi. Owh about my exam papers. Woah I got screwed. xD Apparently I failed 2 subjects (or 3 (eventhough I just pass, but still consider a fail, wait 4) xD Panat! But my higest marks are my maths *being sarcastic, *cough2 9marks! HAHAHA. Its no suprise like I said over & over again, I dont do numbers, I do words. I never pass my maths (maybe once or twice) since pri 6 till now (excluding psr & pmb) xD

Of course Iam not proud of it. What can I say, Iam just not interested. I gave up. 1 of my "Problem" that lies in my heart which lead to my breakdowns. Its so constant & still building inside me. People may say stuff like "study", "tuition" but its not simple I care less now to make it worth while. (Like what i posted up there, I care less!) But I'll try my best is all I can say.

Hrmm ngalih ku eyh

Pics from yesterday. Not much. Enjoy~
Morning people.


Baik sudah ku nie Mafia, Yg lawa2 aku pilih. If engkau thredthen I lagi. Jaga engkau! Hahaha


Nya Naow posing (liat shapa itu ahh). Yakuba tue xD


Donkey~ xD She knows it was coming, pose lh ia atu! xD


Kakas & I being vain! xD


New hair cut! xD



No comments: