Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A little bump on the head.

Hrmm I have nothing much to do now since my ps3 is updating its software online, Its so freaking slow. Like 1% every 5min! =.=

Well, I'll update. I guess the world does not want me to play game at hols! xD But no biggie. Still have other things to do.

Yesterday I acutally stopped playing game & slept early, woke up for sahur. Like always, cuci pinggan longer than I eat. =.= This is new, I actually didnt play game until the morning but instead watch movie & fell asleep. I feel much much better. My paning is gone but I cant focus, seems like my mind is wondering. But my nose is still leaking. xD

I just realise something yesterday after school, when a certain person ask my age, then later said "so your older than me" well it just hit me that well iam older than the form5s most of them at least. Now that I think about it, I really dont act my age aye. Well I dont know if thats for the good or for the worse. But I can be serious at times. & I dont get all that angry.

Well thank god no one saw me angry before esp this yr. Well maybe some. But if by any chance something makes me angry I warn you not to be near me. I throw & kick shit but that doesnt often much so I guess thats why when Iam angry I go berserk. But no worries Iam much of a patient person than an angry one.

Anyway, when this year ends should I change? well Iam not sure if i can anyway. xD But I just want to say thanks to those people who change me, in a good way (=

For a 17yr old, I realise Iam way different from other dudes. Sometimes I wonder. (x

No comments: