Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Unexpected Farewell

So first thing came in mind, when i was going school. Since I know the dudes wont go to school, I know I'll probably will be alone at hist class. But not as bad as this where me & G was the only person for history. & Well bnm have their gang. So I was just left alone. Yes alone. So wondering mcm si palui. 14/46 people came! damn!

Gladly si Karey & Uchi dtg soon. So decided to tag along with them. So yeah, chill at art class sma T.Jasaon. So after wondering around soon we were watching "another cinderella strory" First we were like Boring then semua tia tertarik ani wah. Well Selena Gomez was there. She is hot for a 15 yr old (Yes karey majal ku ckp nie) xD

So we didnt get to finish the movie. But pretty much know what will happen. So poa, with the gang lh. Then teacher pun ckp why all together. So Someone got to move. Uchi & I lh to the other lonely side. So at this time T. said do work but instead I did a piece of 4 page (full scape paper) writing about just this one person. Damn quite long & well sad whilst happy times. Stare at someone balik2 but ia blajar kh! xD I'll write a piece about kamu one day. "kamu" as in people who is part of my life, who effect me the most & of course who I love.

Break: Pretty much was in class. Spending time with BNM. It was fun. NM vaining, Bazh, well she looks sad, i think i know why. Maths was when things was hyper. Sat with Bazh most of the time. Lari sana sini, Inda puasa kali katong ani. Curi mob si Nya naow. Main with pengi. (= I miss her.

Owh ya I forgot malay was before maths. So si Karey was called. Fuck, I know what was coming. Si karey baca passage outloud. Aku pulang takut ani bh. OF COURSE. Because malay oral is the least thing I want to do. EVER. So i was like shit, swearing sja. So then T. & us have a nice chat about "love" Its true what she said. But if I did do that. How dull my life will be without loving or being love. But I know that "pangkat & kewangan" is important when raising a family so we need education. & talk about "Puasa" this I also know, puasa gives berkat so its good to study at puasa. But well aku ani, malas lh! x( Owh & T. past experiences.

What she said was true. Apparently she is one of those students yg successful & damn smart. I idolize her same as T.Apiza, thats why I respect them. So lets carry on. Econ was last. Bawa bag si pengi. So we were sasat lh, since T. didnt take us. So then di comp lab. I was damn hot (panas baa). So chill jab. Karey & uchi main badil somewhere. BNM ft pengi, was in for awhile then out. I was still in since I was still hot. But yeah unexpected words came from someone.

I felt bad, so went out eventually. Well no reaction out of them. So I left. at that time miss call dari dad. So tunggu dapan. Sat with pengi. Before that I was looking for her pulang. Tak nampak I! xD So yeah, say bye2 to her. My dad ani banar, mc lgi 3 kali, belum jua tiba2 nya! So basically the last day. I regret & missed the chance to say goodbye to BNM.

Sorry Bazh, I know your disappointed at me.

I'll still blog though. (=

Papai Katong Mafia~
Papai Nya naow~
Papai Bazh~

Do enjoy your hols. Take care.
& for you all too!

Take care on your hols!

*Iam damn sick, paning so unberable, leaking nose that is dripping everywhere. Haaaaa! & I got alot of sneezes today & its only once. Yeah I do believe when you sneeze once, someone out there is thinking about you. xD But in my case maybe its just my sick, But inda kn skali sja! So its a balance case.

Currently love songs.
Black Kids (mcm racist, I assure you that is in fact the band's name) Iam not gonna teach your boyfriend to dance with you (& yes the title is long) Its a nice beat song & catchy too.

Jason Mraz- Make it mine. ( He is currently my fav artist now) both acoustic & ori are awesome.
Iam yours. reminds me of someone (=

The script- Man who cant be moved.


Hokay peeps take care.




No comments: