Monday, September 15, 2008

Hyperness with Sorrow?

(Long Post, Warning!) Read with Cautious! xD

Today was a fine day. Iam lying, it was awesome, well with unexpected turns of events & a little of akward for some reason. So awal2 pagi went to the BN since Nya naow tak de. I miss her. Anyway awal2 pagi sudah si mafia ani ketawa mcm org gile. (jgn marah yaaw) So a coincidence we all watched rush hour yesterday. So main phrases dari rush hour. (nie still on, rush hour 2 lh) But another weird thing before I went to school I watch tv jab & it was also rush hour. Like katong said "rush hour global" xD

So anyway, geo was err very malas, spend time with BN, poa, was well not bad. Fun lh sitting with Bazh giving her false info! Haaaaa! Jahat. Uchi as there too. With Syaza & Karey in front. (=

English was err yeah fun. We were doing our oral practice lh ah. So yeah it was going well, When a girl i'll call G. suddenly turned back at me (she sits in front of me & practicaly she has LOTS of issues) and SHOUTED I repeat shouted. "I BEG OF YOU, May I sit next to you in Econs" Well I always felt sorry for her since she still have her trauma dari dulu. (I wont go in details) So i said politely, "I'll see if my gang are around, If they are it'll probaly be booked." So yeah thats that, But nooo, she asked over & over. I guess Iam the only guy she actually talks to in the class.

I dont mind just as long she keeps it in the limit. But I was patient with her all this time. Its not like I dont want to help her but like Bazh said she need to help herself & not complain. & plus Iam a dude helping an unknown girl like that well doesnt feel right, akward i should sat, Ia lgi nada kawan.

So I was the examinor for the other dudes oral which was Akmal. he did well I should say. T. was staring at me dri tdi, I guess the way I joke & make them felt comfy to read. *eseh. & then exam si Steph. She did very well no doubt about that. So then akhir2, busted tia Karey, Uchi & I was oraled by Ms.Chin. Arrgh! Just becus kmi well fluence. (kambang) But I really have a nerve problem. xD

But before that, got my paper to work on, Then G was begging at me again. But Bazh came to the rescue. Thank you bazh, so then she said. Fine! Bla bla bla I find other friend bla bla. Well catu lh, but I was busy with my oral paper so yeah. Then Karey did his oral first. So then Hafizu came to me, so well recite the oral with British accent. Adedeh! Krg aku tecakap british ah! Si hafiz abi bana!

So a while after that. Hafizu told me to look at G. I was like wtf! She holding a cutter & like cutting her wrist balik! MothaFucker. I was shit out panicked. Went to Bazh & Katong, & they slowly told Ms.Chin, But then I suddenly called out T. outloud disrupting Karey's oral. So T. Panicked lh jua. So eventually it was solve by Teachers. Bazh pun broke into tears. Bazh no no cut2 jua. =( Never!

So yeah good thing the cutter was very blunt. So there was only scratches. But still damn! First time I got freak out & well witness such thing. Hokay lets move on.

Oral, first was ok lh, then stuterring. Ahhhh! Ramai lgi witnesses Bazh, Katong, Fifinz & Adinda. Adedeh. aahhh ahh laa laa! xD Ahh damn! So convo, dorang nada, buyuk! (shapa jua surh akhir2) xD So T. Said pronounciation (sp) was very well done, but tone & many pauses! So randah th. Well thats what i get, I have weak nerves which makes me nervous eventually to twitching on the mouth, hands & body esp eyes & cheeks! xD

Econ was er fine I guess. Copy2 stuff. Si Rahat & Hafizu. adedeh. Hyper lh jua. Well menyamal si Rahat oleh si Hafiz! hahaha! But well err kuning lh kami ani! Astah! Balum lgi masa geo nie! Matie! Lgi th kurang pahala oleh cikgu!

So geo, chill with BN lgi & uchi jua, kacau si pengi, curi her bag. Then suddenly we were like in front of the classroom. Holding her bag seperating ways, & suddenly the OHP was on. Right at the middle of us the light shine like a play going on. Hahaha so I let go! Ketawa tarus. Si Katong lgi ckp "drama banar" xD So basically I really do miss her. Eventhough she was there. xD

So anyway, malas kn study! Reeally malas. So chat with BN ft Uchi. Siok lh ketawa & all. Alot! I repeat ALOT. Of things kmi bekas ketawa. So T.Hamirul ani was well weird as usuals made this example that really Pg18! HAHAHAHA! Katong & I laugh like org gila! I cant believe he did that! As for readers you might be confuse but if you saw what he did I know you'll laugh!

After cool down, felt like listening new songs. My new current fav Jason Mraz "Make It Mine" both acoustic & ori. It was noice. Evesdropping on Karey gang behind BN. & entah eventually stare at someone. xP Well some songs made me felt something. Owh & chel was back for a long time. Lupanya her foot was still in its terrible state, Feel better chel! (=

So let me end this. I really dont want to leave Bazh & katong & uchi. It was fun sitting there. Dangar lagu & well know that we are there to comfort each other. (=
So I was thinking of not going to school, tpi Bazh treathen dalam her blog dh! HAHAHA! So inda brani kn inda skulah. xD Beside I think it will be empty which will be fun to have the class to ourselves. xD


Pictures of last week. Not much! xD



Kreta baru. "Prestige" Look tv! xD (sakai)


Peekaboo! Sarah kajut liat bungsu nye~ ;D


Kihut ahh Sarah. Basai matanyee! xD (manja talk)


Yes whenever there is reflection there will be us. Quote my other sis & I! In this case only me! xD


Inda nampak mama sarah & sarah herself! x(


Zzzzzzz. Nap time. Kihut ahh chicken hat nyee! xD But the loin lgi cute. But no2 tke pic =(
Nanti i buy for my slef! HAHAHA


This was on the sun-roof. Sikit lgi trabang my mob! Nada cali tue eyh! HAHAHA xD


On Sunday. Eseh fail nie. Sampai grass pulang! (nada wh trying ja)


Yes my bro cuzn new Scooter. Awesome. Kajar2 aku bejalan ahh! Penakut! HAHAHAHA!
It is harder than it looks. I almost fell! xD & this model cuzn! xD


Is just nice contrast. Dark & light!


Hokay peeps, that was long & took me an hour! Yeah I know right. Puas th baca! Nak main game I. Adedeh. Escape sembahyang lgi! x(






No comments: