Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A party it is.

So unfortunatly, I didnt go with the dudes & dudettes to the bowling alley. But today was not as bad. Full of family bonding between my in law family & to celebrate birthday Kakas & her daughter Sarah. 29 for kaka & 3 months for Sarah. Their birthday is like 3 days apart. xD

So Sarah is alot bigger & heavier now so sanang kn hold her. I loike. (=

-We broke fast, with cuzn sebalah & family in-laws.
-Enjoy the cake & took pics of Birthday girls. (=
-Sembahyang sama2 bro in laws.
-2nd round makan soto.

I ate alot. Satay, Nasi briyani & soto. Argh! Well skali skala ahh. Tebu made me high like usual. xD

Well I guess I miss a hella of fun time not being with the gang. I wanted to go so bad. Sudah ready tue. Arggh! My bowling ball is iski kn main. (jgn lain ah) Well not mine but is mine & my bro. I left mine in another country. x(
As for my glove. *cough2. But I guess by now Iam rusty as hell. I use to play sportS that well is not famous here! WHY! Street hockey =( Baseball, bowling & snooker (but i have pool table at home, no worries)

I miss those days. Err before I go bragging off to far. I'll stop here. Pictures post tommorrow~ xD Tired.

No comments: