Sunday, September 14, 2008

Where are you holiday?

Holiday is so close, yet why is it not here yet. Arggh! Sorry to readers for not updating for awhile now. I really need my time now. Its those crucial times when I just want to do what I like. Instead of missing people (jgn teresa eyh xD), feeling down & so on. So my only trance for happiness at home. Is none other than ps3. (well currently) But the thing is when I play Call of Duty 4 online I tend to swear. Wait scratch that SWEAR all the time. xD (tolak th pahala nie) =.=

When I say currently, meaning I really have no one to... well be with or to cherish, Iam really missing those moments. But I still have my family to regain my smile esp si Sarah! xD

Things on my head.
-Kn mandi ku. (nada jadi2 dari tadi) adedeh. =.=
-Bh at 5+ main th game nie.
-Problems of my friends. x(
-Ways to comfort them.
-Wondering if anyone misses me. Ada pulang ;D I miss you too.
-Missing somebody so bad in return. xD

Hrmm another thing that bothers me. Why am I sleeping at the wrong time. xD Game addiction ani banar. Seriously, Iam nocturnal now. Is like after sembahyang trawih main game 9-3am, then sleep 1hr, sahur. Main game lagi 5am-10am (on weekends or tadi at least xD) Then bru sleep 12+ sampai 5+pm! xD HAHAHA. But naw today I woke up at 3pm. xD & its been going on 3 days now. Since I tak skulah on Sat.

Hardcore Game Addiction. =.= Is just onlining in ps3 is awesome. Believe you me.

I have 2 days of school left. I really miss them. Lots. Hopefully these last days goes well & get to enjoying being with them before we part. The hols is only for awhile though. Why Iam eager for hols you might ask, what is so special about wanting holiday rather to hang out with your friends. Like I said this year is the best yet also the worst. You get the idea right. It took a toll on me & its time to redeem myself by being alone for a change. Dont get me wrong, I love you all. But as they said people need their time.

& I assure you when school reopens. I'll be all better. But does not mean I wont have contact with you this hols. I'll still be blogging (hopefully) & start online-ing once again. xD I know its early, just want to give you a heads up. Heeeeeee~

Chow people.




No comments: