Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The 10th

What actually happen at school these days. Well, I basically was high, paranoid, disturbed, concentrated & overthinking. xD Well lets start with the bad news now. Nadadeh. Anyway school is fine. Got to chill with my friends. & every now & then I freaking miss them. Whats up with me?

Holiday is coming, BUT raya & exam too. I have problems with near ending year. Raya, what a hassle. But I guess it has its good too. (main fireworks & family time) xD Exam such bothersome, as you all know. Parting with friends. Its going to be hard but I'll manage. Better prepare now.

Iam looking forward for the 'new years' though & 2009. I want to start a better year. I always said that but it didnt go so well. But I will say 2008 is the best year of my life with many regrets. Awal masih aku buat sal 2009 aye. But hey Iam a heavy thinker meaning to say I think deep, wide & everlasting. The possibilities, oppurtunities & my expectations.

So lets begin shall we, before I start to wonder off.

Today was any other day.

-Try to study, Its going well I guess because its puasa giving many berkat, you see.
-Chilling with my oh so fav gang BNM. xD Donkey & Adinda & always si Pengi! xD & the usuals too.
-Today was a typical day.
-Adinda seems sedih. Cheer up (=
-Donkey biasa mcm herself. xD
-Ida, concentrate ya ahh! Serious amat. Bwoooh incoming bday girl! heee~
-We had our practice oral. & we had Mafia! GAGAGA (handal yaa) ;D
-Nya Naow kuat sudah starring nya! Shikit sja. x)
-Bazh & I dangar lagu! I loike~ ;D
-I miss someone. *cough2 I wonder who. ;D
-Lyn sedih ah, & i felt that. Cheer up aite. (= Your gang ada~ ;D

So yeah I was shopping with my dad di yayasan this time.

I went to the toy department. I was astonish by the new Legos. I was tempting to buy. Seriously? Yes! xD I know right toys. But its my fav to build shits + legos are awesome. My fav past time. So anyway, obvious I didnt buy. (mahal jua) xD So then liat teddys, thinking to buy some1 one. Shapa ahh! xD Anyway ada this 1 teddy that was uber huge, utterly reminded me of pengi! xD Haaa! Which was an irony on how small she is. Apaan! Jgn marah pengi! xD

So after shopping, I saw a attractive girl from afar. To my shock it was my aunty's (not maid) daughters which I called kaka. What a blast from the past. I met aunty lh jua. Its been what, 8years now. & the last place we met was in Vietnam. Ahhh lawa ahh kaka Mona & kaka Sarah. xD *ahaxx. Like 2-5yrs older than me. Well they were like sisters to me. I miss them, my diplomat gang & also my abroad friends who are super duper mature now unlike me.

Looking back at time, I pretty much like who I have become but wonder if I could be more. but this is what it leads me too so be it. Iam thankful (=

Ah damn iam seriously full of water. I pretty much drank a jug of drinks. Many kind lagi. Waduh. At least I didnt eat much! xD

Bh chow peeps. Kn sembahyang trawih. You should too! xD

Ps. papai to Syah. Have a fun trip Syah. Take care aite. =)

EDIT: Nah marah nie kali pengi, Paksa be-edit just for her. Lupa baa I type "which also reminded me on how super duper cute the teddy is to her" =) Jgn marah! =(


No comments: