Friday, September 19, 2008

A miri update.

Iam so damn tired. Well kami sampat came home for sungkai as they call it in a nig of time. But after that, I doze off then liat movie. Ngalih masih ah!

So anyway lets start in the morning.

Bangun sahur, Main game, ada msg from someone. (= Main game sampai 6+, getting ready to jalan. Jalan akhir at 8. Sarah quiet dlm kreta, good girl. xD

So after awhile, doze off, then sampai immigration. Jalan sana, jalan sini, chop sana, chop sini. (still in immigration.) Isi atu, isi ani! xD So yeah tiba miri. Did not sembahyang, since akhir udah. x( Jalan2. I go with my moma, while sarah sma parents nya.

Sana sini. Yada yada. So basically shopping. Nothing much happen, but banyak well people staring! Malu lh! Girls lagi! (prasan) But dang true esp salesgirl! I felt well overpowered since I dont have my gang or cuzn or even my sis. (nada back up as they say it) Haaaaaaaaa! But it was fun.

Breif update sja. Then Sarah nagis2! x( Nada siok. Bali cookies (mmmmh famous amos), 3 pizza (pizza hut) & family bucket chicken (kfc) Ahhhh damn! How my parut yern to bite it them in the car. (talk about sungkai later) + the peeps there biasa lh, eating there & here. *tummy rumbling! Haaaaa! Tahan pulang but the aroma the chillness of drinks being gulp! Bah enough! xD Owh & I met voon, my classmate.

Bought magz & yeah new sony ericsson ear piece. Payah kn pilih antara $34, $68, $82 or $118. Is like the first choice, is so plain, 2nd choice I use to have it then I lost it in school kh, 3 choice lawwaa ada remote button & lastly smexy ear piece shape with remote. Guess which 1 I chose.

If you pick choice 1,3,4 your wrong. (apakn nie mcm game sja) xD So congrats who got that right. (or did not bother to try & chck the ans tarus.mana jua ans nya? apaan) wasting time ja! Haaaaa!

So masa sungkai. We zoom from kb to home in record time, though I was sleeping. I was practicularly woken by the rising of engine. + i was in my half dead awake mood, imagine waking up in that state at the front sit zooming many cars, so I basically was like kajut, scared & high. Haaaaaa! Balik, azan tia. But before that err emergency toilet! Haaaa! So i thought i was lapar but askit parut! HAHAHAH! How confusing when your in this half awake state.

So nyaman2 th makan, nasi briyani lagi ada, Nyum~ Owh quote to self, kfc chicken (spicy) with nasi briyani! HOMG! How esquisit (sp), delicious, scrumpcious (sp) & heavenly it was. xD

Bh I'll leave with pics.



Early in the morning. 6am
I loike this view, & I get to see it every morning when I play game, Since like the game place next to this view. (Balcony)


7+ Babah Sarah bwa strolling. xD


Siok ah carriage sarah, bekipas lgi!


Moma & Dada Sarah! (=


Moma shopping~


Woah, thats a rare shot! Sarah atu bana! *yawn brabisly! xD


Err bh vain th nie!


(=


Tempat sama lgi tue! (if you see at the bck, banyak ceramin baa tue)
Adededeh! xD


Nights peeps. Almost 12.

No comments: