Monday, September 22, 2008

What a day.

What a hectic day though I was only awake for an hour by now. So let me start, if you've been reading my blog, you probably know that I havent gotten enough or proper sleep in this month. So when i woke for sahur I was beyond tired since I only got 1hr of sleep last night. (sorry bazh) So i was very well moody. After that, my first time I slept after makan. (which I never agree on, eating then sleeping) But I cant help it. I look at the clock wanting to have a 8hour sleep. Set sudah ahh. About 12pm bangun.

Slept, & occasionally woke up. Like 4-5 times but went back to sleep. I did see the clock but it was blurry & dark, since my rooms drapes was still closed. So after waking up for good. I saw the clock which looks like 12.30 (its the neddle (sp) clock) so I thought, drew the drapes & it was dark for 12 I wonder to myself, I thought it was raining which it did. So then I took my phone. OMG, 4 mc dri my sis, 2 dri my cuzn, 1 dri my parents. With my sis msg saying want to go sungkai outside at 4PM. I was like wtf! So i saw my phone time. Motha****** It was not 12.30pm its 6pm! (I remember the whole thing since I just woke up kirakn lh ah)

How confusing the neddle clock. Coincidence jua tue. 12.30 whch can mistakenly can be 6 also. Liat th jam ah. & my room was dark & i just woken, go figure. Whats worst was that the mc I have from my parents & my cuzn was pasal kn membangkit jemuran, which was wet but was saved by my cuzn while i was still dead asleep. I felt bad. Very. My sis lagi, kn bawa makan luar & tarus ambil bday cake for my other sis tomolo which I just remember I have a jalan plan for the gang. (so iam not sure if iam going dudes, I'll be online later) I also just remembered my sis bday. (remember ri when I said iam forgetting sum1s bday & it was not Ida's) xD

& another thing, it was close to sungkai, my mom was paranoid since there was flies everywhere so the food wasnt ready. Made me sad since I didnt help. My dad lgi marah asking where I was all this time. So when he set up the table, I looked at my seat & said "mana pinggan aku?" OUCH jua tue! But I didnt care since I felt bad fr evrything already. i didnt want to eat. Help my mom with the food, setting up. But eventually he did place a plate there. So then he went prayers at the mosque (always), we dont eat together on the spot. Its always my dad missing, well later lh.

So I just ate a little. & my mom like always complain lh how tired she is. But of course I understand. Well my mom is complicated. Why am i talking about my parents suddenly. Then she said why I didnt pick up the laundry. So I explained since I wanted to have a proper sleep for the first time but it was over. 12hour of sleep man. So she said why on the day where there was no one at home. how am I suppose to know.

Bh whatever lh. I'll be out for now! Just locked up in the room.

No comments: