Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tired weekend so far.

Busy, Today (yesterday) was our family & relatives had our makan2 sungkai together, at my Grand's house which is next to ours. So I knew I'll be busy plus I havent sleep a good sleep for awhile now. Its hard to sleep tantu, masa puasa. x(
Well its a fact, I havent got a decent sleep this month. x(

Anyway, since I know what will come today, I was ready. (i'll tell you why later) So slept in the morning sampai afternoon. Got ready, just in time. My cuzn came with lil cuzn. Snap on the fingers everything became hectic! xD
But it was nice, since it was getting quiet this hols! (its only been 3-4 days, it seems so long) & havent seen them for awhile now.

So at first it was my generation cuzn, which the twins was not here, they went to China for the new house. Woah talk about grand opening for raya. xD So i was playing COD4 at that time. Screw it when the connection was pretty good. & I met this bruneian dude online. So we battle it out & we got top 3. Awesome ahh kami ani against international people lgi kn! xD Err anyway.

So it start at 4+, sampai well midnight. I'll skip nah since Iam blurry from waking up. This blog was suppose to be done yesterday, morning tdi but inda jua jdi2 nya. Sorry peeps. Beside I have lots of pics lgi. Owh that sungkai yesterday was also secretly a suprise party for my uncle. xD So birthday boy my family tease him. 54 udah. xD

So sungkai was nyaman lh, my ngah2 brought huge sums of roti jon & kebabs well it is own by them. xD So basically ate only that. Then chill, so later on hang at my crib where di sini was the kids area. Main pool lh, main ps3 lh, psp lh & online sja. So yeah jaga the place, while lil cuzn disrupt my room kn cri mainan which btw i hide so inda kana curi lagi. xD Taught my cuzn how to play pool & yes let them win. Iam so proud. xD

so hung out. So yeah the girls cuzn & I was being vain but not as much as them lh ahh. xD Ikut th, ambil gambar. & my fam bru saw the hair lh so they were like "Rif gunting rambut kau?" just shyly nod. As my cuzn say it "mantep" (indon) xD So chillex, gave disicpline to lil lil cuzn. & I was being gay with my cuzn! Haaaaaaa! Hyper much. (akibat minum air tebu) =D

After sembahyang, makan lgi second round this time it was ambuyat. So the everyone makan. But the kids side, they were eating indo mee. Some of us was left out. So asked antie to make 1 just for me. & its like 10pm already. I cant resist. xD So when i was eating mine more of the kids yg alum makan pun teseliur lh! So i was teasing them, makan mcm si palui. Jahat eyh! xD

The fam ramai balik udah at 11+ so I went home juga. Its not over. Balik rumah main game jab then start blog. Msg dri si krabau. Online th ku. So ramai lh kn chat ani. xD So ended it since mau makn mata kucing while watching "sassy girl" It was 1+, near the ending I feel asleep on the uncomfy small couch. How grumpy was I. Took tilam & put on Love Guru & slept at the upper living room since it was uber cold, so comfy! & it was 3 already. Brapa min later kana banguni. My dad pun like kajut.

Bh let me leave you with pics. (=


The eldest cuzn in my Gen. Stress ia atu main game sma aku! xD


The upper living room~


Sarah punya bilik~


HAHAH padan muka. This lil cuzn ahh beyond naughty & pandai membalas! But Iam always chill. xD Sabar


Apakn? Mana kn target nya ani.


Bwooh little cani sudah pandai mem-posing. See how vain my fam is. xD (balum lgi the lil cuzn girls) or my anak buah's~


Suprise~


"Birthday Boy" as they shouted! xD

Vain Momments

Yes, We know we are vain.


Well they ask me to go in jua! xD


Ani I was taking it. xP


Apaan, I was talking & she took this shot.
xD


Nah the gang for below my gen.


Candid!


Pose tia!


Semi candid.


Bah ani, vain brabis. Mau ampir kipas lgi tue. xD


Amal & Ayu.


Later that night. The people who going out soon. xD
Also with bazh & Aime. & some others~ ;D


Chow peeps. Nak bali makanan kali.





No comments: