Thursday, September 18, 2008

A feeling I will never forget.

Well, its just a typical day, a nocturnal creature if I must say. xD (meaning to say sleep at wrg times)

So anyway after prayer trawih, I decided to check my msgs since its way full. So yes I read it. Mostly or 99% of it was from this girl I can never forget. It took me 1hr just to read half the msgs. Imagine that. Yes I've been so dramatic in my msgs. I realise that. So anyway, it made me smile, also the trouble we've been through, well made my eyes teary! Haaaaaa!

I counted the days well we've been "more than friends". 135 days to be exact. It has only been well 2 weeks exactly, where we decided to part ways. This may be awkward to say but I didnt want it to be like this. Not being with you as a friend even. Iam sure she wouldnt want to hear my excuses nomore. But I'll miss everything we had together. I'll miss that feeling. & I'll cherish it forever. I meant what I said, "forever" It may look like I dont but its still in me. No matter how much I try not to remember, this feeling will still be with me.

Songs that I dedicate to, which Iam still listening. For instance "Iam yours" & "Always be my baby" or even "Baby its fact" But I wish her well, & for the better (=

Anyway, tommorow I'll be going to miri sma Sarah. Heeee~

Bazh. I mish youh very2 much ='(
Sorry akhir update bazh. Sal bazh nada jua update nya! xD

Goodnight people.
"You appear in my mind"

No comments: