Friday, September 5, 2008

*A brief update

Woah! I havent update for awhile now.

I wont say much as everyone these days have their never ending problems. Since its puasa also. Might as well sabar & sembahyang.

I'll update time to time. Just need to rearrange myself once again.

As for the past few days at school was pretty fun. As I laugh mcm si palui sama Pengi (form 45), Uchi (caveman prt.2 & kuyak sluar) & BNM (my anak? & prgnancy) xD Seriously the most laugh this week. I've done pretty stupid things too. The bad & the funny! xD

Btw puasa its going well, I mean I can tahan now not like dulu2 & I like how much time that my family & I are spending time together.

But overall I''m alright. Well if you really thing so. ;D

Maybe I'll update after sahur. Seriously I dont sleep after that nomore. Either *cough2 main game (the only time to play) xD or chillex. But no sleep2!

No comments: