Friday, September 12, 2008

Random Post.

So basically now Iam in my brain-tired-hallucinating state. So I just might write crap & throw my feelings everywhere. Why am I in this state, Well I played hardcore Call Of Duty 4 online. It damn rocks! The name is Zren_0001 (my bro name) Kmi share acc. So anyway i've been playing from 7pm+ (ketara inda sembahyang) xD sampai 8am the next day. HOMG! Well like 3hrs rest & my bro & I switch between games.

So masa sahur tdi, we bangun akhir. So everyone was rushing to eat. xD & & & Sarah was fully awake tdi. Kn puasa si Sarah. xD So anyway. Makan laju. I have no idea what I ate. Makan tia sja. You know what I wash the dishes longer than I eat. That if so ****** up! Wasting my time eyh! Malas ku bangun lgi. Cuci dishes sja. Matie! xD Mental ah!



WAIT I WANT TO WRITE SOMETHING FOR SOMEONE! xD


PENGI BANAR2 MARAH KH ='(

Your cute like a teddy baaaaaaa! x(

(Psssst. imichu) xD


So lets carry on shall we, Owh another thing about yesterday, Just want to say that T.Mawar was the best yesterday. As in funny lh. Mcm comedy central sja yesterday pasal Malay oral. OMG, Oral! I freaking takut malay oral. Sudah th my malay cacat, BELUM lgi Bahasa Standard. Waduhma! xD


Another shout out! xD
(I freaking miss BNM right now) wonder why. xD



Iam sleefy, but I dont want to sleep. Watching P.Ramlee now "Bujang Lapok" xD Well barely lh since Iam typing these down.



Shout out! Last one! xP

BAZH, I want you to play zanarkand! Heeeeeeeee~ <3



Owh, roite another thing yg siok yesterday afternoon. Jalan2 sma Sarah & mummy & daddy nye~ Jarang lh mcm ani. So After school atu kn, sudah kna rearrange kn drop me off to my Ngah's house with *cough2 with abg's new car. Ahhh damn. Later lh I post the pic. Siok eyh so wide, quiet & comfy *ahax with 2 monitors. Syg thy didnt bring dvd only music videos. xD

Rumah Ngah2, chill sma the lil cuzn. The twins Irfan & Irma & kaka nya Maria owh & Imbran. Bising yo xD But iam great with kids, so I dont mind. So eventually they were showing me all these toys & liat cartoon lh sma2. Then tidor mereka. So I took my chance to sleep lh jua. xD

Then jalan2 sma Sarah, Ke sana lh, ke sini lh. Pokoknya siok. & Kakas blanja me cridet. Yeah I have cridet once again. But my phone so sunyi now so malas jua kn recharge! Haaaaaa! ;D

Ok, I could not stand it nomore. I need to nap. Krg tertidor masa Friday's prayer. Beside safe energy kn main Call of duty lagi. If by any chance of you who own ps3 & plays online. Add us up di COD4 or Civilisation. xD
Cana ahh! xD

Bh chow people.



Morning Btw~ (=

No comments: