Monday, September 8, 2008

Update

I didnt notice that I have reach my 200th post.

Now its 201. =)

A brief update.

-First came in school, & first compliment about my hair-do from T.Hamirul. Okhhaay! xD

-Sat next to Syah which was fun jua. Studying & chatting with BNM. Cana kn tue.

-Poa sat with the dudes. Karey, Danny & Uchi. Entah aku ani pun quiet lh kn study! *ahaxx. Teacher scream so loud that my ears almost pacah! xD

-Eng ke libary. & Danny boy brave man! Bravo baca oral passage to the whole class!

-Break: I was apparently there & here. Aime curi my hat again. The dudes talk about the hair. & dangar girl problems. & Spend time with this girl who I really miss. *nah prasan ya nie ;D & *cough2 Nya naow ani well, lets say brapa kali ter-touch err. Yeah! xD Dangar bazh main her piano in the mob i mean, video baa! owh my damn! Lawaaaa~ <3

-T.J nada so free period went to to comp lab, & online & shizz. Liat peoples blog sma si Hafiz. Majaling ke Pengi's blog want to know somethng! GAGA (Its ok pengi, Its not my buisness to know anyway. Its yours, you can share it with any1 u feel like) So si Karey took banyak pics today. Hope he upload it. Plus ada si Hafizu take our pic. it was noice man! xD Again something happen between me & Nya naow. & si Mafia lh jua. xD

-Geo again. Wanted to sit tempat biasa but it was taken. So mau dudk behind bnm wel loner jua. So Pengi panggil I! =) so yeah sat there lh dapan nya. Then later next to her. Si dayat form3 was in the calss but akhirnya busted! hahaha! Talk with Dinda & Donkey sal Bujang Lapok. Adedeh. Bising nie kami ketawa. & mostly played with si pengi. xD Awu I just miss her that much. *ahaxx!

(Owh man now Isyak, But i forgot to do something tdi, so i guess i wont sembahyang trawih today. Why!

-Going home time- waited for bazh to go out. She looks sad. day wtihout me sad tia! *prasan. Bazh =) So then mau chase down si Nya naow lgi. Laju eyh ia jalan. (udah ia ckp mau jln slow, nada jua slow tue nya naow) Then with the usuals.

Greetings & all. I thought balik akhir was I wrong. Good thing pengi told me my car was there or else I was dead. BANAR! Since I have no cridet dari er, batah lh sudah, my dad ani said he tried to call like 4 times. Marah sikit2 sja lh! Pheww!

Said bye to most of them since in a hurry kn. xD

-Balik

This 1 is noice. Tidor otw home. Balik rumah ke bilik. Turn on movie. Tidor lagi 1-5! Ahh damn! I was weak from school. Banyak happening lh today. Laughing mostly. So bangun like 5.20, liat national treasure 2. Not bad. It was all right except the middle part.

Overall school was good not great. Well slightly great. =)

Chow ya'all.
Panjang pulang update nya ani. Since inda sembahyang ani bh. I was in a hurry tdi. Howell.

No comments: