Friday, January 30, 2009

An update~

Yesterday, a day where alot of sign of feelings occur, what am I talking about? One word results! Ada yg Relieve ada yg Happy ada yg Sedih. To people who got good O's & A's congrats. To people who didnt make it, dont give up. (=

Want to Congrats both my Cuzn's for their A's results. 3 A's for Fatin Izzaty & for Syamim.

So heard some of my close relatives not making it for their O's, Dont worry, dont give up!

You know what came in to mind. My soon to be O's exam, So I still havent chosen my subjects for June exam. Its not an easy choice for me after thinking it through 3 weeks I finally know what I will pick. From advice from my sis, she said to take Hard subjects & Easy subjects, In my case 2 hard & 2 manageable subjects.

The outcome for the long thought.
English, History, Science & Malay or Maths.

Eng & Hist is manageable. So hoping to get 4 O's for this on June alone.

Geo & Econ on the other hand is an ok/fav subject but with the fooling around & bad case of boring teachings! I decided to wait.

While poa is a difficult one for me & the worst MATHS.

Ok lets stop here with my studies. Today is a normal day. Jaga Sarah with cuzn, played game bla bla bla.

I feel free from a certain DEADLOCK, I've been feeling all this time! Woooohooooooooooo~


& & & today my blog reached 18000 visits~
Hurray! xD

Thanks for visiting & daily readers~


& & &
Happy Belated Birthday to Sarah~

Surri, I got mixed up on your month! =3

A purdeey picture of you, Sarah~ & Iza ;) & Khai?
hahahah! xP

EDIT: Another pic, Saraah hawt sini~ Of courselh ah my hat ada! HAHAHA
Nadadeeh! ;D

Hope you dont mind, got this pic from your blog! x)

Chows~

No comments: