Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Events!

WARNING LONG POST.

Topics;
-Banjir
-Landslide
-Errands
-Ps3
-Long awaited NAP
-WTH event

So if some of you might notice the heavy rainstorm last night. Well, I didnt at first, at the point where my mom scream at our door & running back down barely hearing what she said I got the idea why sudah. My house was flooded again =.=

But was not as bad as the first one which was last year (flash flood lagi). 3rd time udah till it reach inside the house. But this time a little calm with early warning & we have a guy maid jua! xD So help ada. So this was yesterday at 10+ then it started going down 11+ so I jaga-ed till 12+am. =.=

I thought I could get cuti since ada reason flood kn (like last time) but malas jua baa. Since school is awesome? xD Rindu baa the lovlies. So I didnt. Slept late.

Wednesday's Morning.

As always woke up 5ish. Then got ready for 15min then jlns at 6.10s so it seem alright in kampong except twigs & whatnot on the road. So then ada this sharp turn, there was a line of cars! Itu baru eyh! First time be-line ani. So rupanya it was a landslide. Not one but 2! (didnt see it at first) It was blocking the only way out to kampong. So us kampong people cant reach society! hahahah! Stranded much!

So a line of cars, who were clueless what to do reverese at that small narrow road yg with steep cliff bawah nya. So baliks ke rumah. A ruckus of people with baju keraja was calling people at the street & so on! xD Students being quiet, tpi dalam hati! YESH NO SCHOOL! hhahaha! I was like that lh jua, since aku tired from the jaga-ing of banjir warning last night kn!

So yes, that morning atu jua I said "dang, must I go to schoo today" & look what happen. We cant even go pass the road. So what iam saying is 'becareful what you wish for'! & & & jobless at home since our astro kana cut off jua! HAHAHA! It was like no entertainment! So watch news/radio while *ehem cooking WHILE in uniform! Dangar that most of Brunei effected with trees blocking & whatnot. & yg most effected was my way otw to school. =.=

I fried karipap & crab sticks! (Mesti jua kh) HAHAHA! While still in uniform tucked in. So cerita-ing at aunt house sebalah & later change my baju in my bro's room. (ada lgi story sal ani! Very odd). Then took my ps3 di atas ke bawah, using Hd tv bawah since nada astro kn! So played game, cian my ps3 ahh havent played it since last year. (like 2 months) no new game. 2 reasons

1)Mahal game nya! Gila BABI! >=(
2)Exam year maa!

So cuzn later came, chill main GTA4 & COD4. I want to buy COD5 & ResidentEvil5! x( Then she got errand to do getting bro cuzn wallet di skulahnya near by. Well quite jauh lh not beyind landslide though. So we drove there. (she getting her lesen soon!) As too I! (hahah awal) So then check the landslide area. It was ok now. So took pics. It was like 12+ now. So played game sampai 2+, nap on the carpet at the living room since its luas from cleaning & stacking of furniture yesterday.
Nap 3+ till 6+! Giler, while cuzn played game. Nyaman nyamu tidor ahh! Sajuk lgi wah. The weather lh sajuk.

While all that, there was this small bird in the house. 2nd floor (mcm tinggi sja my house any!) but weird thing, I have no idea where it came in from! Everything di atas tutup wah! Well that lil bird was always in the house (well lest say often in the house) but mesti ada opening. Yeah kirakn a pet lh. The nest was here like err 10s yrs agos. Which is still here. Outside though. So closed the doors & open the slide door balcony open.

So, sal my uniform tdi yg I placed bilik abg for some reason, Got SHITTED all over! HAHAHAHHA! I was like WTF! Even my bro's blanket & bed! Well that was totally random!

A bird from no opening+The doors closed+Uniform was in that room. I mean common what are the odds getting your uniform shitted in a house by a bird. Dang! hahahahah!

Bh udah th, panjang udah nie my post. If org yg baca. Hope you enjoy! xD
Pictures most likely tomorrow~ ;)

I misses kamu! x(

No comments: