Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sun-Day~

A great weather we are having today. (=

Happy Morning People.

So I woke up at 7++, a nice 10hour sleep with a sweet dream, I had.

Anyhoo, while reading other people blog's beyond my reach? I didnt realise that it was 9 already. How fast my comfy morning is.

Being Light-Headed from the laptop, I went out my room, to my surprise I have no recall of what I was about to do! So I went back in dazed & laughing at myself! HAHAHA!

So being my usual laid back in the morning person, I decided to watch Best Of Friends. though its on CD.

Munching & drinking my fav munchies~

Joy Honey Flavour Tea Chilled. Perfect!
Tao Kae Noi crispy seaweed.

Which I say, best compliment taste. Seaweed & Tea. (=


Munching, in a comfy cold scented apple room on my other bed as a sofa, watching Friends, I thought to myself what could possibly be more peaceful & relaxing as this.

& this is what I came up with, to have someone to hold next to me while enjoying the commodities I set up? xD

How I wish, just relaxing with a special someone by my side with comfy blankets, watching... Heck I dont care. Anything she wants to watch. ;D

Tucked under the blanket while holding hands.... BH ANDANG! xDD

Anyhooo I would've post the picture of my room. But it is just messy or doesnt suit as comfy to some. Maybe some other mornings lh ah!

*thinks 5min later to post or not to post messy room & decided not to! HAHAHA batah ah thinking ani!

Bh, going out soon. (=
Chow people~

No comments: