Sunday, January 25, 2009

*smiles

Today was a nice shopping day, with mummeh & sis.

So bought new mob for dear mummeh.

Nokia 7610 Supernova.



Its purteey! & I chose it. xD
Well recommend her 3 other more.


I was also able to preview my future phone! Nokia 5800 XP. A pda like phone with a operating system & touch screen. Like what Su Mei got! Jeles much! xD & & & the best part QWERTY touch keyboard with it or any you want it. The normal type mcm di atas, mini qwerty like E63 or writing recognition. 4 ways to type. How convinient is that.




Well mummeh said (*manja much) for birthday perhaps. AGAGAGA! But still long way to go. Sabar th ah. Beside i got something that would keep me satisfy for now! Yeaaah! x)

I got my dream watch, the one I wanted from KL, yg hesitating to buy & regreted that I didnt buy it, for weeks! GILER. So mummeh bought it for I! AGAGAGA!

My Digital Fossil Watch! Mwhahahaha! No black colour though! x(

Not shiny yet, since ada the plastic cover thingy attached! xD



Owh another thing that made my day was the salesgirls di Dj ah! xD Rawwwr much! I was basically sweating & sturred talking. But akhir nya kn, made her laugh a lil then took her pic as kn cuba-ing the cam phone! *ahaxx! Pandai nyeee!

Not one yg hot but almost all the salesgirls! Raawwrr! xD "I can say syurga for guys" as quote by booooo! xD

The pic? Post? no-no-no! hahahaha!

Nah, some other pics!




Highlights for the day.

Another thing.

HEARTS~ <3


Nah, madu a big red heart for you! HAHAHAHHHAHA

Madu, a red heart, though not big it is beautiful~
To show how much I miss you, yes~ ;)
A touch of your love for music~


Ani for si booooo~ Surri ahh boooo! ='(

Broken hearted tarus from si boooo! x(


Love for the lovlies~


My heart is still open,
The problem why its spoilt,
is because I expect too much.
But I'll give everything.

(AGAGAGAGA! Laaheem!)

Therefore....

No one, close to touching the core~


xD
Why so serious! (=

Early wah masih nie! Chillex! xD

Owh another thing! Happeh Chinese New Year~
Gong Xi Fa Cai~

To.

Andeh,
Joey,
Jasmine,
Cynthia,
Doreen,
Julia,
China gang dudes,
& the others lh!

& & & to everyone!

Cuti 2 hari for kami SGS! xD Eyh iakh! *check kajab!
AWU! Woohhoooo!

Ps: Andy, toss your salad lagi tinggi & wish for my new mob aite! HAHAHA





No comments: