Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dang!

Batah udah rupanya, I didnt blog ani. Well 2 days jua. I didnt feel it. WTH did I do ahh!

Hung up with Assassin (sp) Creed. PS3, not exactly new but hell, asal ada game yg balum pernah main, syukur th ah.

Today's Bulletpoints. Summarize.

-Walk to school, boat was on time. Was great & comfy weather, If only I didnt sweat as much! x(

-Saw someone cranky! xD Chillex eyh~

-Notice si Babyy nada! x(

-Maths book missing, English studied outside. Again Sweating nie! History, dont agree to Tcher;s opinion about Brunei. Eng & Hist hw alum siap. Burring ah the topic!

-Break, makan then chill with dudes, Poa nada sub, so played Anagram. Awesome, my idea! xD Chat about relationship with Madu & Irfah. Said the word 'Lelaki' out load till semua staring ani! Pls dont let them find out! Errr anyway...

-Yesh Bazh I want twins dari dulu udah. x) Boy & Girl will just do perfect~ ;D

-Got abused by Ida, well the girls lh ah! Shapa ah grabbing my hand ani sampai I cant cut lose ah! Kuat amat! They put make up on me, blusher is it? While si Uchi was abused by having eye liner AGAIN! HAHAHA. Well siok lh jua kana bully ani! Esp by them! AGAGAGA! Ngaku lgi tu!

-Bullied si boooo sal her injured kakis. Ada masa she pinch me to death! (to death eyh!) xD Gila sakit wah! Baik jua besteel my skin ani! HAHAHAH! Owh & Ida jua holding my arm ani! Sakit my veins after that! xD

-Geo was kuning! He actually drew a pic of *tut & *tut, well to show how you get your tubes tied. If you know what I mean! OUCH!

-Aftur school, booo awal balik, x( so dangani si cake! (Mhhhmmm cake!) & Aime, soon to be burthday gal! Esuk nie! x) Hope you get your cam~ you deserve it. (=


& & &

A Happy Happy Birthday to
Vooon! Ke brapa kn? xD


& & &

Belated Birthday to si Laleng! Rachelle! (nada lgi ia balas tue msg ah!) Enjoy th Hols mu! xD


Errrr yeaaa! xD

Jrg nie ia pouting! x)

Eyh, jackot shapa kn tue~

& & &

Happy Advance Burthday to Aime Bonifacio~ If only I have $1000 so I could buy you your SLR. x)



Ooooooo~ Raaawwr! x)
(I always like this pic Aime~)


Atu control! HAHAH =3

Recent pic~

Bh peep~ Laturr!

Owh & & & ada kn this random girl yg just made my day~
Shapa kn tue ahh~ ;3

No comments: