Thursday, January 22, 2009

British Band;s

Yes, still awake. So I posted 2 vids of british band Blur. So was browsing my other fav British Band Live Play. Found alot of awesome ones. Going to share some awesome live.

I worship a band who sings awesome songs, better yet when they are awesome in Live performances! x)

Btw, Brits Band are just cool! Some of my fav Brits Band.

Arctic Monkeys.



Fluoscent Adolescent. Fun & catchy. They are in clown costumes btw! xD



Mardy Bum, ladies & gentlements! xD Is so soothing!


Classics.

Oasis



Wonderwall: Seriously, Who doesnt know Oasis. 90's


Radiohead



Creep! If you dont know this song! I just dont know what to say! My all time fav! x) The live performance here is so intense, after 2 Decades playing this song & knowing the song you'll feel something! I know I did!


Aite, I'll probably will get some shut eyes!

No comments: