Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Start of a week.

Start of a random events week... so far. Some to good to be true, some enjoyable, some just plain shocking & some just sad as ever. & you know what's weird its only the 2nd day of the week. & this is what I feel, or try to feel. So many emotions! but I cant seem to have the right one. For one, I think is inappropriate for me to use my optimistic side for today. But then again I cant help it.

I cant help being sad for someone;s. I gave a deep silent of grief.

An IRONY, the same time I had one heck of a day hanging out with the lovlies di yayasan tadi. It was just awesome & what I needed. Also for the ooh so sweet boooobooo there as my *cough2 date. x) & always the noisy Eeeoowww having easily crushed by handsome mens! Sma si boooo lh jua! *cuci-ing mata much! xP While us guys chill & savoured the moment. & si Fifin romancing away sma her Bf. I also met Fizah. For once I talked to her. Tpi kajab sja.

So lets just say what happens there stays there as for now. (= I enjoyed that.


Would like to say Happy 58th Birthday to my father Hj. Nayan Bin Belaman. (picture will be post soon)

Kakas just flew off to KL this morning, while my bro came back from KL. (I think!) Well I really want to go gym to blow off steam. But for now, things that is making me sane is thanks to prayers & them. (=

Current State. Quite Happy & for that Iam thankful enough.

No comments: