Friday, January 2, 2009

Pic Part 2!

Its in random order~ ;)
2nd sets of pics, just got it from my cuzn's mob.




Cuba-ing shades~ ;P


Walking around Sunway Lagoon~
(Dry udah nie)


After sunway lagoon~


Eseh posing~ Cuzn, I & niece~


You might notice my hair is slightly brown, I guess from the water chlorine mixed with my shampoo! xP


Vaining in hotel~


Yeaaah~ Like father like son! Harith ahh!


Tangga? xP


Fast hand movement~


Yes it was bright in there! (Yeah rigghtt!) xD


Fashionable, yes~ ;)


Cuzns & i~


& again~ ;)


My vaining partner! xP


Without this vain girl nada vaining! HAHAHAH


Pouting! Lips pacah2! HAHAHAH


Tinggi lh the women! x)


Big Fis~ ;)


1,2... pose~


& again~

Well most of them are my pictures sma vain cuzn! ;P
Laturr! Ngalih ku blogging!



No comments: