Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Year Resolution & a week later.

Well, considered a little late but I really havent layed out a goal for this year since I still have unfinished ones from last year. =.=

So anyhoo,

-Weight? Indeed yes, my goal is about another 5-6kg left. (or make it 10 EVEN) GAGAGA. But with an exam year, I have limited time.

-Brain power! Need to be ready for the harsh long reality of O's. Esp Orals.

-Being a good son! Being a good friend! Being a faithful lover. (The last one is still unsure of! xDD as in having be in a relationship) Well time only can tell.

-To pray as much more. =)

-To achive my good grades & make my parents proud.

-Be more active, Fucking Enjoy my form 5 senior year. (=

So my main resolutions. Lets make 2009 better as 2008, my best year ever. AMIN.


As for school this past week. Is awesome so far. But is not all games, I have to remind myself that. The pressure will build up soon. With support of my friends insyallah I will be fine. (= As for the teachers so far, was some disappointing & some relieve to have them. Another thing is going tuition. I have no plans yet. (or even going to one!) Due to the fact that I live TOO far. x(

Well I'll stop here. (=
Rearranging Facebook pic. (Baru tue eyh!) Yes, being active once again. But lets take it slowly. x)

So here you go MG, an update! heheh! your turn. x)
Night Lovlies~



No comments: