Monday, February 2, 2009

Wuzzup!

What sup my bros, sisters & lovlies. Surri for lack of updates. My internet was suddenly very slow in other word bitchy. Baru kn update yesterday, tutup karan chia. Now my lappy is a lil funky from the over static/twitching on & off of all electronics by the transformer last night.

Anyhoooo, during these past days, err apa ahh? Well lain lh rasa ku. I think iam having the blues. Or is it my time of the month! HAHAHAHA! Lain! I got to alot of thinking, well who doesnt? But to a point I want to errr, really I have no idea.

School today was so absent minded. I feel so disorted, still is. What ever I think now does not matter nomore. Things is just taken or granted. But other then that I got to hear a few words from our seniors who got good grades. Though not alot came in mind, It was just a pleasent to see a cute girl with a smart brain & not shy nonetheless to give tips.=D (with a hot laid back fluent accent) I loikeyy~ Err anyway..

Back to absent minded, HW became a problem. Test is just not loved. Study is hardly an issue. I guess its stress pileing one by one, stacking till my brain loss sight of joy! & that one missing feeling. Dang it. But what I remind myself "Just 1 more year" though I dont want it to end just yet. I still want to be with my loved one~ A reason why I wake up early in the morning & going to school. (=

If i had only one day to bring someone on a date! *ahax! x) I want to watch movie! (Err random much!)

So apparently si Madu made a name for a lil teddy a part of my name? (apakn songsang jua!) Harifichi. That made me smile. & apparently Harfichi stays at one house to another. (mcm anak sja wah!) *ehem. Twins nie! Apaaaan! Err.

Iam being an oversisive (wth!) lunatic for a glutton of punishment! HA-HA-HA! Ca-Li! NOT! Bh before i write more nonsence. Lets end this post with pictures. Currently raawwrring! x) She's adorable! xD

Ahh sakit-ing of parut & gigi/gum/tongue! x(



Zaraah! <3

She lookie like chinese~ xD

Gloomy Harifichi~

Sadness of one's heart! (apaan!)


Sakai Time (Hammer's Tune)

Clouds looks angry! Padahal it was a shiny hot day~

Dissorted~

Damn wires! x(

So tookies the pics from my mob cam, I was being sakai. I think I know how photographers feel of wanting to take great shotsss. SLR? Naww I'll wait~ ;)

No comments: