Monday, January 19, 2009

Start of a week of a Monday?

Bullet Points, yes~

-I've been lazy being online now, I mean updating da blog. But still rajin enough to read other people's blog.

-Home, things are not going according as usual, by that, I have change my perspective of a certain family member.

-I wonder, If I will be going to tuition or taking June Papers.

-Today, was a spot check day. It really never happened before! x) But luckily, hid my mob to a certain someone who shall be nameless for now.

-The wonders of spot check, According to the SWC, perfume are 'weapons' & Ear piece are 'dangerous' ,how I laugh at such quotations. But luckily enough my ear piece was out of sight in my jacket hood.

-Mobile of different kinds were shown as if selling to a black market.

-If they were ever to take my ear piece, I would of go berserk. Yes, I love my ear piece more then the my current phone period.

-Lovlies were as always great but most were stressed due to the spot check. <3

-Si shweet girl boooo was adorably sweet today! xD (Cana kn tue~) & ada tadi when I rescued her during her horrific push from Joel (thnks buddy!) HAHAHAHA & when I stay as long as I could to be with her. ;)

-The dudes & I was hyperly motivated by the word 20mph, pg-18 & the 'Silencer' Join all that & you get a heck of a laugh!

-Chel & i got to share talking of Thai language. Hilarious!

-Saw Aprel otw to yayasan~ Surri April, I was in a hurry! x(

-Balik of home, required walking to yayasan.

It was hot & raining. Shop at yayasan with dadday as he too used boat. Thats rare. Mamam & went home.

-Naps, & got ready to go yayasan again. Waited half an hour for bro to pick up. But it was quite nice sitting under Ideal & watching people on everyday life, doing work, passing by etc. It seem time stood still that moment & I could experience the 'Zen' + hot girls was passing by & I could not help but to smile mcm 'si org gila' xD

-Went to Zunic, did my thang, Then bro & bro friend bwa makan ke 'Mamih' Where I got to eat such a wonderful yet fattening food (not really) ButterMilk Fis~ It was awesome yet very stuffing.

-Realises that ButterMilk is my new fav & crave, & that gasoline smell is nyaman?I guess thats why iam writing in such a weird way today. I guess Iam 'High' from gasoline. xD HA HA HA

Happenings on my usual Monday.
Night peeepol! x)



No comments: