Friday, January 9, 2009

Thursay The Last~

Wah I was actually relieve it was Thursday, well today Friday plg. xD Its just a long day of school week! x)

Happy Happy Birthday to Syaza Adlina~
Enjoy & take care at your new school Syaza! (=

We miss you very much here. Banar!

Anyhoo, Dont want to talk much, just mau post random pics on school & shout out for Syaza. (=

Highlights.
-Everybody are very kuning now! Esp T.Hamirul! Baulah! & also the girls! GAGAGA!
-Didnt manage to go Syaza's suprise bday partey! x(


Si Nq sakai2 main my mob camera!

Cikgu rockers vandilising the wall. xD (since the board nada he used the wall)
Rock steady!

Mizah pun sakai2 with my mob cam! x)

Payah ah ambil gambar booo! Bnyk pergerakan! xP
Nampak si Danny tue!

Dinda ani pun sakai2 ambil gambar!
xP

Taken by dindaaa jua!

& again! Antam tia pose ahh! random shots jua kn!

Mizah yg paling vain! Dlm mob nya ah gambar nya sja! Kn Eeeeeooww! x)

Wah, lots of happening this new start of school & year. I want it that way. Have as many fun as much as possible since it is our last year. I'll be going to any invites (yg no last min) xD, jalan2 & so on with them, friends. I want to make 09 better then my fav yr 08! So, active I will be & responsible for my O's! No no time to be sad, yes! =)))

Latuuurr~


No comments: