Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pics of the week~

So basically, I post the pics at the end of the week days, if you dont mind. Like I said buring baa my cam phone ani. Even though its cybershot its slow.

A perfect solution is to have any cam device, that is Quick in taking pics, have flash, bright, & not more than 3mp! (3mp only? The more mp it is the slower the pic is uploaded, as a blogger I dont want that. Buat malas!) Beside I dont really care about quality I just care about the moments being taken. =)

Anyhooo. Here you go.


New Hair Cut. =P (Last Saturday)

I quite miss the spiky old hair.

Daddy's (Daddy eyh!) 58th Birthday Dinner. (Monday)
Taken by Sony Cybershot.

At err... mana ahh! lupa I!
xP

x)

kakas Bebe~ Before flying off KL. Nxt day!

Sarah pakai hoody KIHUT! Tpi inda sampat2 ambil gambar! x(

Sarah first cucu to moma & dada! x)

When we eat, Sarah mesti jua ada eat/drink! x)

Cikit of dad, Kakas Enoi, Sarah, Momma & Ngah Sah! (=

I, teddy & Kakas! x)

Cowww & Kakas! Cute red cow Sarah~ ;)

Ada heart lgi cow nyee! x)

A rainy deserve a nice Teh Tarik India~ (but i stir it udah)

Saraaah!

Bungsu pout for Sarah! HAHAHA ;O

Cakey~ Its Vanilla Blueberry btw! Awesome! x)

Happy Birthday bbah~ (=

You see the waiter there at the left, namanya Arif jua wah!

In Sarah's head. "Saraaah mau kek" xDD

Potong cake~

Suapan cake. xP

Mummy Sarah & Sarah with munky nyee~

2 tall women with Abgs Don & Saraah!

"Ahaaaaahaaha" Sarah laughed. x)


Yayasan Hangout~ (Tuesday)


Failed pout! HAHAHA! Mizah cantiks~ ;)

Fifins~ Boooooo~ Eeeowww~ ;P

Noice view~ If you see a green masjid, that is where I usually wait for a pick up to go home! x)

Seriouss nyee Eeeowww ah!
xD

Mem?-shopping! Napa eyh boooo! Sini malu2 ya! x)


Futsal Turney at Harun's! (Wednesday)

Nafees & moooi~ ;)

Boooo with my jakot! Lawa the pic & *cough2 the girl!~
So dark & mysterious~ ;) (the pic i mean)

Eyh mcm dating niee! x)

Si Falah! Memposing!

Si Muiz! (Jeles ya si Falah kana ambil gambar, so posing th ia jua) HAHAHA

Baaaaauu~ :DD & Moooi~ ;))

Sexy back si Nafees! Weewits! & Manager Lutfi at the back! x)

Blurred! x(

Cantik punya gambar~ Ada headset lgi tue! x)

The hurting of my foots so massage on a random cat's fur! HAHAHAH
The cat doesnt seem to mind. Nyaman tidor nya! x)

So as you can see, not too much pic or not even pic of them playing futsal! hahaha! awal2 sja ambil gambar then malas tia ambil gambar! Donation for cam, barutah rajin! x)

Bungsu's moving house day! xD (Thursday)


Saraah & aunty~

Saraaah's cuzn si Irfan~ 4months apart, but Irfan besar ahh! x)

Vain nie! x)

Bungsu pinggang, nagis tia! hahahah! xP

Very Vain~ ;D


Happening of today after school~ Went about 7+, Only I & mom, sasat cari rumah bungsu! x) Then arrived, makan (NYAMAN HEBAT!), chilled, catch up. Tembird family (mother side). The only abg cuzn since the other cuzn of mine is so so so young & some anak buahs~ Iam not to familiar with my mother's side. But I'll get there soon! x) Like lil cuzn dont know me, I dont quite know them! Jarang jumpa baa.
& you might notice, most are pics of Saraah~ No one to be vain with baa! HAHAH nada~deh!



So the weekday was all busy & full of activities. School overall was great. x) Thanks to Lovlies~ ;)
Study have some progress, at least more than last year.
Rajin much this week. xD

Chooww~


No comments: