Friday, January 2, 2009

KL moments~

Apakn~ Inda jua batah bnar I went to KL. Anyhoo, We just stepped a new year 2009! But it didnt occur to me that Iam stepping to a new year, I guess I just had too much fun filled in my head that I lost track of time. (or just over tired with the phrase 'Shop till you drop' literally! more info later) So mist of the KL atmosphere I was just high & enjoying life.


Airport moments + Hotel Mo












Msgs pouring from Brunei, wanting to reply but as always my cridet is always limited (jrg pakai baa so malas bali) & the msging is just too expensive. Sorry lovlies nada reply! x(

Plots~ ;)

KL was just too awesome, after not living there for 10 yrs or so, I finally got the chance to experience my life being in KL though I dont remember much during those small & forgetful age! First step from the airplane I've felt like that iam back! Bring tears to my eyes how M'sia changed. x) It grew so much & so have I! & being KLCC for the 1st time! (Kcian) xP Dulu ingat masa KLCC was still under construction!

Anyhoo, went to Lot 10, Sungei Wang, Mid-Vally, Pavillion & Sunway Pyramid! (Hafal wah) xD
So shopping from morning till late afternoon! Star Bucks was heaven! Hot people everywhere! Esp at Sunway LAGOON! ;P

Yeah spent 3 days shopping & 1 day in a amusement park. What a better way to go with your cuzn & lil-lil anak buahs! xD


KLCC~

Finally i reached, where once i saw just a piece of foundation. So went through the shops. Awesome. & went to the Aquaria! It was great + being with my cuzn & anak buah siok lh. Yes, I was always with Puteri~ =) my niece. Well during the whole trip.


Shopping Moments~






























Sunway Lagoon~

Sunway Lagoon was awesome. Went seperate wasys, my 2 girl cuzn with I, aunt & uncle at masjid india, married cuzn with anak buahs another park in sunway. xD So I lead, went on the flying fox, ride Atv's , Kayaking,swimming at slides/wave & 360 err ship thingy thing! (the best) Shame pictures are sikit since our stuff at lockers since its a water park after all! Made a new buddy, a M'sia dude, he was alone & our numbers are odd so brought him along to Kayaking & Atv riding! Ckp malaysia lh nie! No lh he was fluence in english. (forgot his name though!)

So walking around all wet with our swimming gears, (Yes tanning at the hot sun!) Itam lh nie! & jrg lh walking around half naked, but we are not alone ramai lh org, well duh water park. So yes like I said *cough2 hot people! HAHAHHAAH... apaan!

Well enough of that, Manage to buy SOME stuff from my list. & one regret not buying a Fossil Watch! Last min shopping on the last day. Hesitate to finish my US money atu baa! & Rm just need half more 100's while Brunei Money was just not enough! x( Well another chance since my sis going there this month! x)

But didnt manage to finish my Rm money which was a considerable amount. & did manage to buy stuff for some of my family members & lovelies! YES! I did not have time! Rushing & pressured! x( Next target Ipod Nano & that Fossil Watch! x)



No new mobs for me, mobile is just overrated for me! Buring! xP New obessesion is PDA either touch or Qwerty keypad. Like HTC! But really I dont need one just yet! ;P


New Year in KL~

It was a tired day indeed, after Sunway Lagoon we rested at the hotel. Tired, inda dapat jalan jauh2 since jalan tutup. The stage was just in front of our hotel! Lucky, well from our window inda plg nampak! x( But nampak the crowd lh later on.

So walked around & chill shopping in front of our hotel at Lot 10. Where cuzn & I go shopping seperately! & where I bought lots of Star Bucks! x)

So the countdown was just right. Saw the fireworks from there & here, while us in the hotel room having our meal in the room, watching the full pack crowd with no gap shouting & screaming that can be heard from our 11th storey hotel room! What great joy! x)


So mostly summarized. But the feeling when I was there was just missing my lovelies! x) yeah i really missed kamu! & my family at home! But Iam back now~ ;) so its alright~





& & & the last day of the trip when I boreded the airplane going back to Brunei, I thought to myself saying how much I miss being in KL! It seems so soon to say that but I do miss living in Malaysia. With the atmosphere, shopping, people, non-stop activites & the taxi? x) M'sia is just a harmonise? country. But Iam still proud to be a bruniean! (=

A long post it is~

There more pictures/video but are with cuzn's cam! x) This is what I got!


No comments: