Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A lil update!

Somehow school was fine today. Every subject before break, so far I understand. Even maths. Well thats good. Concentrating.

So after break was quite fun. Main-main with the lovlies di Library & di dapan skulah since we have no 2 period of POA. Free lh nie, but whats shocking was that us, form 5a ani jalan sana sini! Nada kana marah. Mcm nada bh! Group di canteen lh & all.

So played sma kasut Dinda~ & spend most of my time with the girls. x)

So after that we have tahlil, to one of our fellow friend who have just lost a father. Iam totally in grief.




Soon, dangani boooo, tunggu-ing moi. Booooo seem marah/annoyed ah cuz I think I stare at her eyes too much. Surri boooo~ I cant help it. Lawa wah her eyes. (Kambeng ya nie!) ;)

So chilling sma our seniors kn main futsal match later, ada tia walking angel in green! Apaaan! Si moi dtg! x) Batah tak jumpa wah! So walked to Harun's gym. Biasa lh ah jaga si boooo! Tpi we have dangan from buds who happens to be going there jua. Might as well sama2! Sian jua ia sorang.

So after agonizing pain on my foot from my darn shoes & dodging traffic later we arrived. So chilled with Moi & Booo~ Watched like 3 matches then I went home. Surri awal balik boooo! x( Walked to Tambing & used boat. Soon my dad arrived then came home. I check both my foot. It was bleeding! Gila. Blister from those shoes! Blister ah at the back of the sole?

Black & blood. Sakit bejalan. Its ok now though. x)

Took some pics from the match? No, mostly the cheerleaders xD & some of the players. Nadaa mood kn ambil gambar with my mob cam. Buring, slow! If ada donation to buy cam ok cikit. Dapat jua kn ambil banyak pics & upload kn.

I have quite some pics to upload. Probably tomorrow, I will post them.


Today was great I should say. But once again lets not forget the sadness that bestow on our friend. I hope her well.

No comments: