Sunday, October 31, 2010

Its so un-developed.

Hello folks. Yes, a pretty much late update. Weekend was fun, could of been a blast BUT my mood is 'GONE'! I'm not the only one feeling like this, I hope. I feel so 'BORED' in school, at home, in the car, otw to somewhere, waiting for something, trying to achieve something. F-ucking bored. I feel very 'empty' to. I want to fly..... literally, I want to be in a fantasy, I want to be in a storybook where everything is 'HAPPILY FUCKING EVER AFTER'!

Dull, everything is dull now! I have nothing to look forward too. Inspiration are not there anymore. Who am I trying to impress anyway? I lost faith in that department already. Don't Eff-ing care!

But as I was saying earlier. I did have a pretty decent weekend. Thanks to Saturday playing rugby with them friends & to the late late movie night at Aziemah's crib. =) With pizza take outs, thriller movie with heavy lightning flashing in the dark cold room, cold comfy pillow & blankets, short naps & companions around you was awesome. No doubt about that. Oh & the hamsters that Ira almost crippled! HAHAHA

Only then did I enjoyed myself but really something else was still missing. My mood, my mojo? HAHAHAH Bh bh! I'm done bitching! I hope tomorrow is a great day. =) See most of you readers tomorrow, yes~ Give me a 'smile' will you, it'll make me so much better. For the one's I haven't seen or spoken to in ages. Just give me a e-smile! HAHAHAH =P




CHATBOX MSGS:

MG! O-'MG'! hahahah! I knew your still lurking around! ;P Yeah, I knew what came out.... unfortunately not to my liking. We didn't even finish our 'mussolini' part. We only manage till Hitler & Stalin (which btw I was so looking forward too) Lucky, MG sudah abis the syllabus. Its not our teacher's fault btw. Its just that kami banyak tukar tcher. -.-'

Oh & I always had a feeling that you were still around in this blog! ;3 I miss you too! =) Been a very long while has it!

Lynniefag: HAHAHAHHA! Sama th, mata kami ah! I pretty much lost alot of my sight because of my dark room & glaring light from the laptop! -.-'

Ira: Tayang! WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT! I've been interested in drums since I was a fetus! HAHAHHA! =# But yeah minat. I still play but still a newbie! =O Oh & you were already my cookie since last last long long time ago! =B Plus your extra sweet this Saturday! Apaan 'lame' jua eyh! HAHAHA

No comments: