Thursday, October 7, 2010

The day before & after

My last final exam was yesterday, wednesday! I'M FREE! NOT! AS is right in the corner! I can taste it! ='( So I skipped school & just arrived for the cam in the afternoon! So what did happened yesterday? Let me tell you! =P

-Planning to go to Tasek for a jog. Instead went to Shah bandar. There was only 2 athletes, one lil one & a fat one! HAHAHHA! Guessed who? Hafiz, Rozie, Aziemah & myself! =D

-So before that chilled rah rumah hafiz since I'm not the bothered going home! FAR FAR away! Its really getting to me on how far I'm am FROM EVERYTHING. Esp when I drive nowdays!

-We went there at 5ish. 2 rounds of walking, a lil jogging, talking, pointing at monkeys. We're done! HAHAHA! I was just not that fit waaah! -.-' Sudah bagitau them athletes to go jog their ass off inda mau! Guilty jua ku tue!

-Played at the playground which was amusing. =B

-Went to T.Bunut Hua ho after that ke Easy Way. Chilled. Pokoknya siok lh.

-BALIK! Boring driving ke rumah!



TODAY, Thursday.

-I went to school, but skipped all classes since I went to UBD 2nd Memorial SOAS. It was an honour & very limited too! BUT! Wasn't so grand as I didn't see neither Sultan or Crown Prince.

-But I get to know a little more about a certain Dr. who was along side SOAS. Which was interesting. I did doze of for a min or 2. HAHAHAH! You know the state where your sitting straight & your head wobbling just to keep balance whilst asleep for a moment! That's my situation! HAHAHAH

Au, kami sikit sja.

Representative Katok th nie! =O

Syah, always the bestie! <3

The historians.

-Oh, my history mate there was non more than my fellow ging history members. Syah & Dan. We politicians/historians/lawyers like that! APAAAN! -.-' Oh, we also met coach Huzaimi, T.Mubarak, T.Kumar, T.Akmal! =P

-Then at touch of school, tarus balik, antar si soon to be bday boy danny!

-I was planning to go Shah Bandar again. But my head was spinning & my legs were a little tight from yesterday's jog. I don't mind going alone! BUT again, in my head! Jauh jua lagi ke sana tue! FUCK! Its annoying! Well Rozie intentionally going to come but bailed.

-So yeah, I decided to jog/cycle at the kampong. It turn out well until I started jogging. Where you feel an about-cramp feeling at the leg muscle! NO PLEASENT! So I bailed! & I wanted to play badminton with my mother BUT instead clean the lungkang sewer since its clogged! O.O NO MORE PLEASENT! BUT at least ada add on excercise! HAHAHHA

-With a fucking shovel, I dig all the way to the sewer! Sakit nah my right arm! My nose endure the stank! Then I went for another cycle around kampung while drizzling! Sejuk, nyaman but I think i'm quite damam now! HAHAHA

-My legs are very tight now & I can hardly walk. Since its been awhile with lack of stretches. I guess my jogging & swimming plan esuk akan saya batalkan! But hopefully main badminton again with mom.

I'm trying to be in shape again even midst of AS! Being in a healthy life style does not hurt! =B So far my week have been in full use & have lots of activities. Its awesome! Life for I know now is SWEET! & I thank them friends. =)

Have a great weekend everybody.

No comments: